Could You Ever Actually Take Someone's Life?

depends on the situation. I will kill for sure.
Op u are def. not a G,  look at ur avy 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i was power washing my house today and i saw a frog jump out from under the deck, flip upside down and flail like he was about to die ... i quickly turned him back over and kept power washing ... the entire time the frog would not hop away, he would just inch away from the spray when it got to close ... i could have sprayed his !%% and helped him get a move on but i didnt have the heart to because i probably just flooded his house ... so i went extra slow to be sure he was cool ...

i grew up around guns ... both the street kind and the hunting kind ... i bought 3 guns this year and love to shoot them for fun, but i will never kill an animal that i dont need to ... my little beretta .22 would be perfect for shooting at birds or squirrels and other small game, but i just cant do it ... my friend borrowed my shotgun to go turkey hunting when i declined the invitation to come with him ...

that being said, i will shoot the %!%% out of a human being if it is warranted ... i would never go deer hunting, but if a deer was attacking me he's getting a 12 gauge to his face ... same goes for humans ...

i actually did a paper on this in college for a psychology class ... it focused on compassion for living things when faced with the reality of death ... one of the main points was that much of the violence in our society stems from a lack of compassion for human life ... you have kids on the block that could care less about who they hit with the guns they shoot ... they may "feel bad" but hey thats life and people die ... whereas you have other people who will cry about reading the story about that same kid who they never knew/met ...
laugh.gif
that caught me off guard..I mean I probably would if I felt threatened to the point where I think they will get me first then yes..
but after that i'd probably dip overseas
laugh.gif

Yes..And it all really falls down to can you live with the fact that you killed a man and yes I can I'm Jamaican if that Matters

i aint that hood but in my psych class, prof. said that if we had take someones life then we would (referring to war)

If anyone did anything to my family or was going to, I would do it easily....otherwise no

Sure.

It's not fun.

Believe me.

Haunts you, seriously.

But in our society sometimes you have no choice.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Sure.

eek.gif
You answered so casually. "Sure". "Sure I killed someone a year or two back. I put my finger in his wound. It was a little warm. Like a poptart fresh out the microwave."

Oh if my life or someone in need life was threatened, I'd do what was needed.

chicks dig dangerous guys, come on OP, I know you see all the james bond movies, he always smashes....so in that case i'd easily do it!

p.s. in that case OP, YNS...

^^
roll.gif

James Bond though
pimp.gif

I'd kill if it meant saving my own life or that of my brother, my Ma, my own kids, my SO and my BFF.

That's it.

We was talking about this at work awhile back. If I needed to to protect my family or to do whats right like that guy in Walgreens...yea.

See, killing someone who deserves to be killed is the easy way out for them, hence why I'm against the death penalty. I wanna see a mother sucker suffer. I'd rather chop off limbs or mutilate their face or paralyze them but I want them alive to feel the constant pain and suffering.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

See, killing someone who deserves to be killed is the easy way out for them, hence why I'm against the death penalty. I wanna see a mother sucker suffer. I'd rather chop off limbs or mutilate their face or paralyze them but I want them alive to feel the constant pain and suffering.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Sometimes I wonder if I could get away with killing someone at random.
Tetsujin23 wrote:

i want to and i will before i die.
altbengalshelmet.jpg

Everyone is capable of taking a life. Most never will of course but I think the potential is in everyone to kill if facing extreme circumstances.

Somebody woulda had to kill somebody real close to me for me to even get in that mindset. Otherwise I couldn't see myself murkin somebody.

Back
Top Bottom