Could You Ever Actually Take Someone's Life?

if they posed a threat to me are anyone close to me i would happily either shoot them in the face or curb stomp em, get off on self defense and then brag to their family about how i put them out.

If it was the only way to protect my family or myself. I would do what I have to do. But I hope this is something that NEVER happens.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Fight or Flight, is what it all boils down to.

In the midst of a critical situation of survival, especially if your life is threaten. Sometimes (even unintentionally) without pre-meditated thoughts of taking someone's life. It happens. Same thing with those, who handle any kind of weaponry or practice any martial arts. Be cunning and wise, it's a double edge sword when faced with these type of scenarios.
agreed

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Not like a fatal wound or anything. Maybe like a shot to the gut and  leave hoping they bleed out.
not only are you not a G but you dumb as hell with no heart too

like really if you cant see yourself killing someone dont see your self shooting them in the 1st place did you think this out at all

any type of gun shot is a fatal one given time

and what if he dont "bleed out" now you got somebody looking for you to blow your brains out

better him then me, i always say. sooo if it comes down to it, the other guy is dead and gone, no more problems.

Most of yall, if not all of yall bs-ing. Taking someone's life. rarely who can do it and live with it. I couldn't do it

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Not like a fatal wound or anything. Maybe like a shot to the gut and  leave hoping they bleed out.
not only are you not a G but you dumb as hell with no heart too

like really if you cant see yourself killing someone dont see your self shooting them in the 1st place did you think this out at all

any type of gun shot is a fatal one given time

and what if he dont "bleed out" now you got somebody looking for you to blow your brains out
I have no heart.... cuz i couldnt... kill someone?... huh?

but your last statement is a valid point.

sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do
pimp.gif

if someone broke into your house, it's legal to kill the trespasser, right?
laugh.gif

Yeeeeeah boy! I only fear getting caught. If I didn't have a kid I would have laid a few people down. It's like soon as I had someone else to live for that's when people wanted to test me

Back
Top Bottom