Could you live without your celly?

Yeah, but I wouldn't go out. When I go to the movies, i lose my friends all the time. I would be screwed over without my phone
laugh.gif

it is a dream of mine to be able to go cellphone-less for the rest of my life. it simply means everyone i care enough to talk to will be within earshot.

Easily. I went out of town thursday and left my phone at home, I didn't even notice it until I saw this thread.
The discomfort of a phone in my pocket all the time outweighs me being able to contact someone whenever I want to. People can wait.
The only reason I have a cell phone is because my parents got me one, I didn't even ask for it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Yeah, but I wouldn't go out. When I go to the movies, i lose my friends all the time. I would be screwed over without my phone
laugh.gif

They losing you.
laugh.gif

i wish i could honestly say i could go without it, but i cant

a few weeks ago we were out at the bars and i left my phone in my girls purse and we got separated, later in the night when we were trying to get a hold ofeveryone to leave and not having my phone, i felt extremely vulnerable, kind of sad how dependent we are on technology..

Yeah easily..No one txt's me no more..lol..so it wouldnt matter..

Now my ipod on the other hand...I doubt it

havent had 1 in like a month and a half, i swear im always losin 1 or breakin 1, been through like 3 this year. bout 2 cop a iphone here pretty quick, *knockson wood* jopefully i dont lose or break it. i remember i was talkin 2 a chick at this party and asked for my number, told her i didnt have 1 at tha moment, shewas like what! i couldnt live without a cell phone, i cracked up, i dont see y people cant live withOUT 1, not a big deal 2 me, jus a way for people 2 knowwhat tha hell im doin

Originally Posted by SC415

Yeah easily..No one txt's me no more..lol..so it wouldnt matter..

Now my ipod on the other hand...I doubt it
Yeah, I could go a while without a cell phone, but an ipod. Thats a whole other story. My life revolves around music, without it, I would shrivelup and die
ohwell.gif

I did the first 15 years of my life. I'm sure I could manage. I don't know about other ppl who want to contact me tho
laugh.gif
they might end up pitchingin to buy me a phone.

i've been thinking about getting rid of my phone for several reasons.. but it's just too convenient..

yes, i dont even use my phone unless it is an absolute emergency. i hate talking nonsense over the phone with friends. i dont even text anymore or respond toany.

when i had a job, i made sure that they paid my bill, saying i only use it for work
laugh.gif

The Blackberry I have now? Yes I can live with out it. I would feel very uncomfortable without at least a basic cell phone just incase though3.

If I had to I could, it would take time adjust. It makes things easier for sure. I never had a cell until I got a job and could pay for it on my own and duringthose times I did fine, so with time I should be able to do it again.

Back
Top Bottom