Craziest thing a chick ever said in bed… vol 1

"i was like '++!+ on you how, like after i hit it not call you back?' she like 'naw, i want you to $#%* over me and ++!+ on my stomach'......so after i %@@%% on the %%%$+....you know i %@@%% on the %%%$+..."

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

"i was like '++!+ on you how, like after i hit it not call you back?' she like 'naw, i want you to $#%* over me and ++!+ on my stomach'......so after i %@@%% on the %%%$+....you know i %@@%% on the %%%$+..."
!@#$% #$% #$%^   $%^&*    %^&*(#@

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

!@#$% #$% #$%^   $%^&*    %^&*(#@

lol some of these stories are unbelievable. I had a chick ask me to "Rape Her" but i didnt know how to go about it, i mean i've already smashed lol what was the point. i guess it would have been cool lol i feel terrible admitting that
laugh.gif
. either way i didn't pull through with it.. just regular sex lol
tongue.gif

lol some of these stories are unbelievable. I had a chick ask me to "Rape Her" but i didnt know how to go about it, i mean i've already smashed lol what was the point. i guess it would have been cool lol i feel terrible admitting that
laugh.gif
. either way i didn't pull through with it.. just regular sex lol
tongue.gif

this one chick told me "i just want to cut your D off and keep for my pleasure"

this other chick told me "i want to bite your D off just to see how it taste because if it taste good given you head it must taste good eaten it"

this one chick told me "i just want to cut your D off and keep for my pleasure"

this other chick told me "i want to bite your D off just to see how it taste because if it taste good given you head it must taste good eaten it"

Originally Posted by manny1

alien.gif
the @%*+?

Originally Posted by manny1

alien.gif
the @%*+?

was getting topped off by some jump off who was married btw and her 4 year old was in the backseat and little girl tells her "hurry up i wanna go see daddy" . . she stops for a second and says "okay sweetie".......

sorry i couldnt help but laugh. yeah not really crazy what she said but hey that was a lmao moment. 

was getting topped off by some jump off who was married btw and her 4 year old was in the backseat and little girl tells her "hurry up i wanna go see daddy" . . she stops for a second and says "okay sweetie".......

sorry i couldnt help but laugh. yeah not really crazy what she said but hey that was a lmao moment. 

I coulda swore this chick said, "are you burning" when I was smashin raw.

She said it in a kinda positive tone though so I just said Yea and kept goin.  Asked her right after if she was clean.

I coulda swore this chick said, "are you burning" when I was smashin raw.

She said it in a kinda positive tone though so I just said Yea and kept goin.  Asked her right after if she was clean.

Originally Posted by lakersman2000

eek.gif
that means her daughter sees that kind of stuff regularly....it's got damn shame, h03z don't have ANY self-worth
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lakersman2000

eek.gif
that means her daughter sees that kind of stuff regularly....it's got damn shame, h03z don't have ANY self-worth
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom