Craziest thing a chick ever said in bed… vol 1

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Pull out and nut on my mans name (lower back tat)

were they still together?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yes and still are. This happened like 3 weeks ago. Ive heard half this +%!$ in here from chicks but that was prolly the only thing ive heard where i had to stop mid smash and be like "Did this chick just said dis". And before ppl say im grimey for smashin a chick wit a man, She do say that they "took a break". Im pretty sure she just say that but who am I to call her a liar.

Ive had a different girl tell me the !*%@% was "all mine, no matter who she wit" she also had a man.

I dont know what it is, but girls that have a man LOVE ME.

And Spanish chicks are def the most passionate/wild in bed. Its almost like a routine now where Ill start smashin on top and they just push me back mid smash so they can ride. Spanish chicks love to ride. If youve never had a spanish girl do yourself a favor and find one. Trust.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Pull out and nut on my mans name (lower back tat)

were they still together?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yes and still are. This happened like 3 weeks ago. Ive heard half this +%!$ in here from chicks but that was prolly the only thing ive heard where i had to stop mid smash and be like "Did this chick just said dis". And before ppl say im grimey for smashin a chick wit a man, She do say that they "took a break". Im pretty sure she just say that but who am I to call her a liar.

Ive had a different girl tell me the !*%@% was "all mine, no matter who she wit" she also had a man.

I dont know what it is, but girls that have a man LOVE ME.

And Spanish chicks are def the most passionate/wild in bed. Its almost like a routine now where Ill start smashin on top and they just push me back mid smash so they can ride. Spanish chicks love to ride. If youve never had a spanish girl do yourself a favor and find one. Trust.

"where'd you learn how to 'french connection' like this"...

i was stuck like.. do i really answer?

"where'd you learn how to 'french connection' like this"...

i was stuck like.. do i really answer?

Originally Posted by Slim

i was dealing with a Dominican girl for a little while and the stereotypes about Dominicans/Hispanic women being overly passionate are too true. i was fingering her in my bed and she literally hopped on top of me and shoved my man inside her.. raw. i've already learned the consequences of smashing raw so i was telling shorty to get off me but she started flexing her ({}) muscles and i busted in like 10 seconds flat. %!%$ was crazy. best believe i was at the doors of Rite Aid for Plan B at like 8am the next morning. $50, too..
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
the emoticon you made for vagina has me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

nothing too crazy.. but every single girl ive slept w/ has said this exact same thing.. almost word for word. 
"heeey!! get your finger out of my butt!...ohh uhhh, wait.. put it back in... 
embarassed.gif
"
laugh.gif

girls love it. in denial if they dont, or just dumb.

Originally Posted by lakersman2000

wasgetting topped off by some jump off who was married btw and her 4 yearold was in the backseat and little girl tells her "hurry up i wanna gosee daddy" . . she stops for a second and says "okay sweetie".......

sorry i couldnt help but laugh. yeah not really crazy what she said but hey that was a lmao moment. 
lies.

Originally Posted by Slim

i was dealing with a Dominican girl for a little while and the stereotypes about Dominicans/Hispanic women being overly passionate are too true. i was fingering her in my bed and she literally hopped on top of me and shoved my man inside her.. raw. i've already learned the consequences of smashing raw so i was telling shorty to get off me but she started flexing her ({}) muscles and i busted in like 10 seconds flat. %!%$ was crazy. best believe i was at the doors of Rite Aid for Plan B at like 8am the next morning. $50, too..
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
the emoticon you made for vagina has me
laugh.gif

nothing too crazy.. but every single girl ive slept w/ has said this exact same thing.. almost word for word. 
embarassed.gif
"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakersman2000

wasgetting topped off by some jump off who was married btw and her 4 yearold was in the backseat and little girl tells her "hurry up i wanna gosee daddy" . . she stops for a second and says "okay sweetie".......

sorry i couldnt help but laugh. yeah not really crazy what she said but hey that was a lmao moment. 
lies.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

"i was like '++!+ on you how, like after i hit it not call you back?' she like 'naw, i want you to $#%* over me and ++!+ on my stomach'......so after i %@@%% on the %%%$+....you know i %@@%% on the %%%$+..."

"i was like '++!+ on you how, like after i hit it not call you back?' she like 'naw, i want you to $#%* over me and ++!+ on my stomach'......so after i %@@%% on the %%%$+....you know i %@@%% on the %%%$+..."

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Classic B.I.G. skit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Classic B.I.G. skit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

HanSolo23 wrote:
"Don't roll over on my son"

This is the most funniest and disturbing thing I've heard on NT
eek.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

I've heard this more than once. lololol Even had the kid wake up and catch us, we just sat still like were put out invisible shield on 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

HanSolo23 wrote:
"Don't roll over on my son"

This is the most funniest and disturbing thing I've heard on NT
eek.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

I've heard this more than once. lololol Even had the kid wake up and catch us, we just sat still like were put out invisible shield on 
laugh.gif

During sex, my girlfriend always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.

During sex, my girlfriend always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

embarassed.gif
"

real life...

o'rly?
how valid is this.?
laugh.gif

mytmouse? simply?

Originally Posted by DJ bana

embarassed.gif
"

real life...

o'rly?
how valid is this.?
laugh.gif

mytmouse? simply?

Originally Posted by bwood056

9aocv7.gif

She was probably cheating on you too fam....
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom