Craziest thing a chick ever said in bed… vol 1

"I can feel my heart beating in my toes"- Direct quote 5 mins after the act. Captain Morganed my way back in bed.

"I can feel my heart beating in my toes"- Direct quote 5 mins after the act. Captain Morganed my way back in bed.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

"dont trip, those are just goosebumps"
RIP
This.
sick.gif

Some ugly chick I smashed just cause she was a older and bought me some liquor and paid for the motel kept on saying

"comfort me" while I was smashing from the back

I was wondering if I should slow down or something "comfort me" smh

Some ugly chick I smashed just cause she was a older and bought me some liquor and paid for the motel kept on saying

"comfort me" while I was smashing from the back

I was wondering if I should slow down or something "comfort me" smh

i was smashing shorty from behind i was balls deep and she says "no don't do that, don't rape me" instantly went limp and couldn't continue, she was all about foreplay but i wasn't digging the whole rape BS.

i was smashing shorty from behind i was balls deep and she says "no don't do that, don't rape me" instantly went limp and couldn't continue, she was all about foreplay but i wasn't digging the whole rape BS.

Dated this chick who was freaky. Too freaky for my taste. I played along though. First one was "Choke me when I'm about to *orgasm* and let go when I start gurgling." I've heard about that one before and it didn't phase me too much. Second one was, "Punch me in the back of the head while I'm *orgasming*", and I thought to myself, nah. This can't be good. But I did anyways, lefty, so it wasn't my strong hand since I'm right handed. She said it wasn't hard enough so told me to do it again, so we proceeded to smash again and I had to relive this awkward moment. Can't believe I did it. The straw that broke the camel's back, the last one that completely turned me off to her, she was on the rag and I couldn't help myself so we were smashin and she goes "I want to taste it after", and she did. Nutcase tried to come up and kiss me after and I pushed her face away. She wasn't stoked about that. Haha. She had previously told me she was into the taste of her own blood, and I figured she meant when she pricked her thumb or something. Didn't know it was to this extent. Started avoiding her after that and a week later I was freak free. But booty free too for a while. Oh well.

Dated this chick who was freaky. Too freaky for my taste. I played along though. First one was "Choke me when I'm about to *orgasm* and let go when I start gurgling." I've heard about that one before and it didn't phase me too much. Second one was, "Punch me in the back of the head while I'm *orgasming*", and I thought to myself, nah. This can't be good. But I did anyways, lefty, so it wasn't my strong hand since I'm right handed. She said it wasn't hard enough so told me to do it again, so we proceeded to smash again and I had to relive this awkward moment. Can't believe I did it. The straw that broke the camel's back, the last one that completely turned me off to her, she was on the rag and I couldn't help myself so we were smashin and she goes "I want to taste it after", and she did. Nutcase tried to come up and kiss me after and I pushed her face away. She wasn't stoked about that. Haha. She had previously told me she was into the taste of her own blood, and I figured she meant when she pricked her thumb or something. Didn't know it was to this extent. Started avoiding her after that and a week later I was freak free. But booty free too for a while. Oh well.

Craziest thing I remember was about a month ago I was hittin my ex for about 40 minutes, she gets on her knees as I'm about to paint her face and she starts to collapse. I grab her arm and she's like "whooooa, everything went white, I've never had that happen" Then I told her ok but you gotta finish this. Then after she wanna get all emotional and ask what would I have done if she would have completely just passed out on me.

Craziest thing I remember was about a month ago I was hittin my ex for about 40 minutes, she gets on her knees as I'm about to paint her face and she starts to collapse. I grab her arm and she's like "whooooa, everything went white, I've never had that happen" Then I told her ok but you gotta finish this. Then after she wanna get all emotional and ask what would I have done if she would have completely just passed out on me.

Back
Top Bottom