Craziest thing a chick ever said in bed… vol 1

"if you cum in me i'll kill you"  
indifferent.gif

she had me shook afta that

Originally Posted by MECKS

anyways in highschool. ill never forget, were at this kickback, my and my homie, 2 girls and some random dude
this white girl was obsessed with me, anyways were all drinking vodka and cranberry getting hella faded, she turns to me

"omg i got something for you! wait here!!"

*she runs to her car, comes back holding what looks like toothpaste*

"i got this throat numbing gel i want to try on you it lets your **** get deeper in!!!"

she then, tackled me to the floor in the hallway outside of her room, and tried to take my pants off, in front of the people there

i was like yooo chill your homies are right there ! later !

shes like "noooo come on lets try it right now!!!!!"

biggest freak i ever knew.
cab161631a2679d6074ebc2f256213a6abf8b660_r.jpg
064260a63e1cd25173dd4e0c31d8e739928b995f_r.jpg
Spoiler [+]
0c436c4162ea16842bb5715dd57901898fcb56c8_r.jpg

anyways in highschool. ill never forget, were at this kickback, my and my homie, 2 girls and some random dude
this white girl was obsessed with me, anyways were all drinking vodka and cranberry getting hella faded, she turns to me

"i got this throat numbing gel i want to try on you it lets your **** get deeper in!!!"

she then, tackled me to the floor in the hallway outside of her room, and tried to take my pants off, in front of the people there

Spoiler [+]

I met this girl at a house party, smashed that night, and she actually said "let's be together forever." Not cool.

I met this girl at a house party, smashed that night, and she actually said "let's be together forever." Not cool.

messing with this ex-cop

she was like its okay to shoot in me ever since i been shot i cant get prego ( shows me scar )

& she was right
devil.gif

messing with this ex-cop

she was like its okay to shoot in me ever since i been shot i cant get prego ( shows me scar )

& she was right
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Spoiler [+]

I was like "damn, you tight as hell."

She responded "yeah, my boyfriend not built like you."

me:
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Then next time we smashed, she said he's never busted on her back and she wanted to see what it felt like.

so i did, then she rubbed it in. 2nd round she rubbed it in again.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

edit: she only contacts me for sex. i feel like a @+#%%.
eyes.gif

I was like "damn, you tight as hell."

She responded "yeah, my boyfriend not built like you."

me:
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Then next time we smashed, she said he's never busted on her back and she wanted to see what it felt like.

so i did, then she rubbed it in. 2nd round she rubbed it in again.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

edit: she only contacts me for sex. i feel like a @+#%%.
eyes.gif

Ok I'm in Aruba, with 3 of my homies and my one boy hit it off w/ this local chick the 1st night, so like the 3rd night she brought her friends around. End up back at this crib, and I'm with this crazy lil petitte 5ft nothing 100lb chick who picked me know what I'm saying. I'm 6'2 285lbs then. So we are in her room getting loose, and she really doesn't speak english all that well. Anyway she goes, Musica? and I'm like yea whatever, I could careless I just wanted to get it in, she goes Daddy Yankee? I'm like sure, well I never banged to reggaetone before and the beat had me killing it - Machucando, Machucandooooo, so we finish and she pulls the condom off my joint, and goes "Mucho pinga leche" with a huge grin, turns the condom upside down, drinks it and walks into the bathroom.

Rest of the trip, my boys would only call me Daddy Yankee. Which was awkward bc we were staying at my parent's timeshare w/ my younger sister as well.

I should've married that girl, best/hottest sex/connection of my life. Never felt that way w/ another chick.Understood what Prince meant when he says "I feel the heat between me and you."

Ok I'm in Aruba, with 3 of my homies and my one boy hit it off w/ this local chick the 1st night, so like the 3rd night she brought her friends around. End up back at this crib, and I'm with this crazy lil petitte 5ft nothing 100lb chick who picked me know what I'm saying. I'm 6'2 285lbs then. So we are in her room getting loose, and she really doesn't speak english all that well. Anyway she goes, Musica? and I'm like yea whatever, I could careless I just wanted to get it in, she goes Daddy Yankee? I'm like sure, well I never banged to reggaetone before and the beat had me killing it - Machucando, Machucandooooo, so we finish and she pulls the condom off my joint, and goes "Mucho pinga leche" with a huge grin, turns the condom upside down, drinks it and walks into the bathroom.

Rest of the trip, my boys would only call me Daddy Yankee. Which was awkward bc we were staying at my parent's timeshare w/ my younger sister as well.

I should've married that girl, best/hottest sex/connection of my life. Never felt that way w/ another chick.Understood what Prince meant when he says "I feel the heat between me and you."

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom