Crazy Basketball Game- Vol. Stay away from European Trainers

So im playin ball today at my local Y. After shooting the ball around fro a while, me and my friend decide to get 2on2 with this kid around our age and watseems to be his trainer. (usually they dont play, theyre always training). The game starts of normal but gets pretty intense soon. It turns out that they arenot so great but they like to make heavy contact. Everytime i would drive in, these dudes would crucially foul me. Since all they could do was foul and theydidnt really have much offense, we got in the lead. Gamepoint 10 to 7, i cross the kid and drive towards the basket. Then as I'm in the air i feel a handslap my face from behind, and a sharp pain in my eyes. This has got to be one of the worst pains i've ever felt (getting your eyes poked in) so i screamedreally loud. I missed the layup but got the board and put it back up for the win. Then i held my face and went to sit down. I was soo mad that i kept cursingat the dude telling him that all they do is foul and that they !*%+%%* suck! Kid is like i could beat you 21 to 0 if i wanted too.
eyes.gif

Hid trainer comes up to me, really close to my face, and tells me "dont you talk to him like that. You hear ME! dont you ever talk to him like that!"this dude was getting really angry. I got kinda scared so i didnt really say anything else and just shut up. Then they both kept talking trash. The trainer guywas like if you were a little older i would teach you some manners. I didnt say anything untill he said it a third time. I'm like yeah, brave guy. youwould beat a kid, nice job. He jus stopped everything and looked at me with his eyes really wide. then he came up to me (im sitting down on the floor near thewall) and yelled "What did you Say!" then out of no where dude grabbed me by the addams apple and choked me for a good three seconds. HE let go afterhe realized there was a whole gym watching and walked away. He turned around and gave me the same look and said "You dont know. I'll kill you."Man i was @%++!% terrified.

by the way im 15 and the trainer guy is around 28-32

So i call the cops. cops come. they keep telling me they get hundreds of cases like this all the time and that i should just let it go. They told me if i presscharges he can also because cursing is a crime. I didnt want this to turn into a big thing so im like i would just like to file a police report. They tell meits either you go the whole way and press charges or you drop it. Im just stunned. They also kept telling me they werent there so they dont know wat reallyhappened. So i tell them theyre about 10 witnesses that saw the whole thing. One of them tells me "You know..we could go around questioning everybody butthats not gonna get us anywhere."
indifferent.gif
these dudes are so lazy.they didnt even care if a grown man attacked a child. All they wanted was to leave. After a while they told me "we told him never to do that again"and they left. Smh at these cops. They would even make an effort to get the whole story down. Im dissapointed but i guess its one of things you just have tolet go.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mario23407

your a punk.....around my way youngins be fighting grown $!% men.

maybe you dont understand wat happened. I'm sitting down. 6'3 guy comes up to me and chokes me for 3 seconds, then lets go. there wasnt a fight.just someone being choked.

Originally Posted by heatbeast32

maybe you dont understand wat happened. I'm sitting down. 6'3 guy comes up to me and chokes me for 3 seconds, then lets go. there wasnt a fight. just someone being choked.

but you were scared and called the cops.

mario23407 wrote:

maybe you dont understand wat happened. I'm sitting down. 6'3 guy comes up to me and chokes me for 3 seconds, then lets go. there wasnt a fight.
just someone being choked.

Stop it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
just stop.

the hilarity of the whole scenario is killing me lol

maybe you dont understand wat happened. I'm sitting down. 6'3 guy comes up to me and chokes me for 3 seconds, then lets go. there wasnt a fight. just someone being choked.

yea. dude said he would kill me. and i thought the cops would actually do something.

smh.gif
R.I.P to that guy if he choked me if I was only 15 and my fam found out aboutit
guy would really be resting in pieces

I'm only like 5'8 and know I can't fight but best believe imma be out there throwin down, And that would be just over the slap in the face is somegrown %*+ man choked me I'm going to get a bat or anything I can grab and beatin his %*+ with it.

yea. dude said he would kill me. and i thought the cops would actually do something.

you actually think dude was going to kill you when there were other people around?..thats a talk, but what you wouldve been worried about is if hewhispered it in you ear and not many people are around.

you actually think dude was going to kill you when there were other people around?..thats a talk, but what you wouldve been worried about is if he whispered it in you ear and not many people are around.

i hope your not ridiculing me for calling the cops. and this guy obviously doesnt care that people are around.

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

smh.gif
R.I.P to that guy if he choked me if I was only 15 and my fam found out about it
guy would really be resting in pieces

Word.

My family would never let some dude get away with something like that (not saying my family would kill the dude, but he'd know to NEVER Fwith me again)

Please believe we got many pieces in the closet too.

What in the hell is wrong with you. I would've fought the guy even if I knew I was going to get my
86e15fe27c4d11f357d5514956e63a9d11d2b42.gif
whooped.Should've got him with a low blow atleat.
smh.gif

reading the story, you should have screamed rape and told the cops he was going to rape you.

two things, YOUR FREINDS A MARK FOR NOT HELPING and DONT SAY ANYTHING TO SOMEONE YOUR NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING TO. Yea you were hurt but no matter what you weregonna take the loss. Ive got in fights with dudes bigger and older but i could handle myself seems like you knew that loss was coming.

SMH why would you be scared? why would you call the cops? i hate people like the people that were messing with you. they are what i like to call poor sports.You won and they suck, dont be afraid to talk trash when its true. You shouldnt have backed down. if he beat you down for real then the cops could have donesomething other then that you sound like a girl for callin the cops.

you actually think dude was going to kill you when there were other people around?..thats a talk, but what you wouldve been worried about is if he whispered it in you ear and not many people are around.

i hope your not ridiculing me for calling the cops. and this guy obviously doesnt care that people are around.

really now?
HE let go after he realized there was a whole gym watching and walked away. He turned around and gave me the same look and said "You dont know. I'll kill you." Man i was @%++!% terrified.

just take the L, you shoulda either shut up or have been prepared to do something

i would never really fight over something so stupid like basketball but if some dude choked me you best believe im trying to fight him. i dont care if i getkicked out the gym for a year or anything you cant let someone punk you like that
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom