Crazy statistic: Median wealth for single black women in the US

how can people say that African Americans are the hardest working people?? I mean, yea, not all of em are lazy bums
on welfare, but when u compare them to all other races, it's African Americans who really are lazier and worth less (not worthless)

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Jehul

"If wealth was based on hard work, African-Americans would be the wealthiest people in our nation,"
she said. "It's not about behavior. It's about government policies. Who does the government help and who is it not helping?

QFT.

You really find this true for modern times?
Like really?

It's not about modern times.

Blacks basically BUILT this country, add that to a couple of hundred years, a Black man should have been Rockefeller.

Originally Posted by bel air

how can people say that African Americans are the hardest working people?? I mean, yea, not all of em are lazy bums
on welfare, but when u compare them to all other races, it's African Americans who really are lazier and worth less (not worthless)
indifferent.gif

*exits thread*

Blatant Racism on NT...
smh.gif

Not one race works harder than the other (yeah I said it). That's plain ol' ignorant to justify one ethnicity to be generally lazy over the other. I'm Asian and I've met bums from an Asian background. Met African/African-Americans more wealthy than I am. But yeah, in regards to OP's thread you gotta take it with a grain of salt, sometimes these studies have "ulterior motives beyond educating the public" on such concerns. Just a thought.

re read what I said. I didn't say that ALL afri Americans are lazy bums. I said that afri Americans have the highest number of lazy bums compared to all other races.

re read what I said. I didn't say that ALL afri Americans are lazy bums. I said that afri Americans have the highest number of lazy bums compared to all other races.

C'mon, fam. Do you have anything worth posting to prove this besides your opinion?

Bel air: Again how do you know this? Sounds like a more generalized personal bias to me. Re-read what I said unless you've conducted some research proving this otherwise... for that you deserve
indifferent.gif

And you're absolutely wrong.  Especially considering African Americans only make up 14% of the population. 

these studies are ridiculous. "im black and poor so i should get money from the govt" or " im mexican and im hard working and i get paid the least". *%!#. Any HARDWORKING individual who has the determination to succeed and excel in life has the ability to earn millions. Im sick of people who sit at home and dont do anything about it. Any race, not just blacks, have the same attitude. Seriously, go to school get a job and stop being lazy and complaining why govt doesnt give money to you. Why should they?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

"If wealth was based on hard work, African-Americans would be the wealthiest people in our nation,"
she said. "It's not about behavior. It's about government policies. Who does the government help and who is it not helping?

QFT.

Like really?

Blacks basically BUILT this country, add that to a couple of hundred years, a Black man should have been Rockefeller.

but blacks are not the only ones who have suffered slavery.

Pretty sure the Chinese and East Indians are the hardest working ethnicities. The ideal immigrants ---- However they both came to North America by their own will..

Who really cares who works hardest though.....Black women are systematically being raped by execs in custom tailored suits and black men who don't respect the concept of family.

QFT.

Like really?

indifferent.gif
, so I guess the Irish, Chinese, Jews, don't count? Some of you guys I swear
laugh.gif
so blind!

This stat is based upon real estate equity which is the only realwealth most Americans come even close to having. The study wasconducted before the bubble when a LOT of white community's property valueswere ridiculously inflated while a lot of properties in black communitiesremained flat. Do that same study today and damn near ALL of those samefolks would have NEGATIVE net worth.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

these studies are ridiculous. "im black and poor so i should get money from the govt" or " im mexican and im hard working and i get paid the least". *%!#. Any HARDWORKING individual who has the determination to succeed and excel in life has the ability to earn millions. Im sick of people who sit at home and dont do anything about it. Any race, not just blacks, have the same attitude. Seriously, go to school get a job and stop being lazy and complaining why govt doesnt give money to you. Why should they?
dude you really think its that easy, to go to school and get a job and make millions. go do some research and you will understand how the odds are just stacked against certain groups.

this study is no surprise to me, i remember reading a book or article about how when it came to white women and black women needing assistance, the white woman was always offered more help.

a few examples from what i remember were, if a white single mother need assistance getting around, searching for jobs, extended welfare benefits she was substantially more likely to receive assistance over a black woman.

another example was in the way a white woman would get help from parents/relatives due to the accumulation of wealth, from housing, employment and a few other things i cant remember right now. while the black woman suffered from the disaccumilation of wealth that has affected the black community.

i will try to come back with more stats, once i find the book or remember more information.

QFT.

Like really?

add mexicans, asians, europeans and everyone else and I might agree with you. 
btw people who do the most physical labor (real labor) as a rule get paid the least. 

Back
Top Bottom