Crucial Kicks 101

Quote:
serious lack of boobies at this event
:rofl:
roll.gif

I can vouch for the fakes in there. I saw some fake AJ IV black/reds awhile back. And a whole bunch of others. They said that an old collector sold them a grip of AJs because he was moving and included in that collection some fakes that were purchased. They didn't know that they were fake because he used to be their customer. And they trusted that he would sell them authentic products.
As far as I know they have removed the fakes and are selling legit stuff.

krabby was right when they took over from tony the owner of tony's sports they where mixing fakes on the store
I remember they used to sell a lot of fakes air force one
so people be carefull with that store thats why i stop goin in there cause they mix authentic and fake shoes

yah they used to sell fakes. my cousin bought some black IVs from there a couple years ago and i had to go back with him to get his money back. he was like "oh man im sorry i didnt know" and told me the same story chitown aloha just said and refunded my cuz. i dunno if they still sell fakes, havent been back.
WANTED: Size 13 Air Max 1 Atmos SAFARI, Air Max 1 NL CEMENT white/grey, Harris Tweed FOOTSCAPES

Rest assured those days are over and done with, they only sell Authentic Nike/Jordan products since I started going there.

There will be free giveaways from the event and other people will have big sizes to sell.

What type of Sneaker Competition will it be?
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

I can almost see that competition easily going to a certain somebody...
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

i might have to break out some old school heat...hmmmmmm
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

Erich - bad news, I have to pull out of doing a table. I have to go somewhere that weekend so I will miss. Sorry man.
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Thats really bad news Ron since I am trying to get more people to get a table for the event.

hey flip im wondering can i come to see the collections/event or i have to buy a table ...
jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's

If you want to showcase your collection or sell some of your stuff at the event you will have to get a table for $75 at its a 6 foot table. Now if you just want to come in and enjoy the event then it will be just $10 admission.

oh ok thanks and u no when people are going to sell shoes is it going to be their set prices and lets just say that event will be the best place to look at ur holy grails
jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's

you can try to look for your grails but most of the sellers will be setting their own prices.

I'm in the market for a sz. 12 or 13 golddigger, possibly an 06 easter either ds or vvvnds, so if any one has at a good price please bring with.........
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

Back
Top Bottom