Cruise Questions

So I'm going on my first cruise this weekend and I don't know what to expect. Do any of you guys have any tips (like how to sneak alcohol on board) and things I should look out for? Thanks..

So I'm going on my first cruise this weekend and I don't know what to expect. Do any of you guys have any tips (like how to sneak alcohol on board) and things I should look out for? Thanks..

Just went on a Cruise this past January. The way I found worked best for sneaking alcohol on was to buy a case of bottle water. Carefully remove all the bottles from the case without break the plastic. Fill all the center bottle with vodka (or any clear alcohol) and put them back in the case. The outside bottles we left water in them, in case someone decided to crack one open and check them.

Just went on a Cruise this past January. The way I found worked best for sneaking alcohol on was to buy a case of bottle water. Carefully remove all the bottles from the case without break the plastic. Fill all the center bottle with vodka (or any clear alcohol) and put them back in the case. The outside bottles we left water in them, in case someone decided to crack one open and check them.

Have girls sneak them on. Friend of mine snuck on a handle of freaking vodka. She had it tucked in her waist with a towel tied around her...still don't really know how she got away with it.

Have girls sneak them on. Friend of mine snuck on a handle of freaking vodka. She had it tucked in her waist with a towel tied around her...still don't really know how she got away with it.

I went on Carnival this past March. I put a bottle in each of my sneakers, then stuffed a sock on top. Left it with the bags that they bring to your rm. worked out fine.
1 thing is for sure, stay on top of your spending. Went with my girl & she ran up a decent tab with drinks. Since everything is cashless you don't realize how much you're really spending

I went on Carnival this past March. I put a bottle in each of my sneakers, then stuffed a sock on top. Left it with the bags that they bring to your rm. worked out fine.
1 thing is for sure, stay on top of your spending. Went with my girl & she ran up a decent tab with drinks. Since everything is cashless you don't realize how much you're really spending

yep sneak the bottles in various compartments of your luggage

otherwise it should be a fun experience. which cruise liner are you going on? We're set to go in middle of August, 7 day trip on Carnivale

yep sneak the bottles in various compartments of your luggage

otherwise it should be a fun experience. which cruise liner are you going on? We're set to go in middle of August, 7 day trip on Carnivale

We're gonna be going on a 7 day cruise to the west carribean on Norwegian Cruises (I think that's what it's called). They actually doesn't allow any alcohol being brought onboard. There's a duty free there where we could buy liquor, but we dint get it until the end of the trip. I talked to my friends and we might try the ideas you guys brought up. The thing is that I don't think we're gonna be able to bring enough for the entire trip. I'm probably gonna be spending stupid amounts of money on that. Thanks for the help guys..

We're gonna be going on a 7 day cruise to the west carribean on Norwegian Cruises (I think that's what it's called). They actually doesn't allow any alcohol being brought onboard. There's a duty free there where we could buy liquor, but we dint get it until the end of the trip. I talked to my friends and we might try the ideas you guys brought up. The thing is that I don't think we're gonna be able to bring enough for the entire trip. I'm probably gonna be spending stupid amounts of money on that. Thanks for the help guys..

Back
Top Bottom