Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

He does not make good music.

His flow is boring. He raps just to rap without saying anything at all.

He has maybe 2 or 3 dope songs in his whole catalog.

I've listened to at least 4/5 of his mixtapes trying to get into him and see what it is everyone else hypes him up for. He has no substance. (no pun)

Who makes good music to you? And why didn't you listen to Covert Coup

SMH at you knuckle heads thinking How Fly was Wiz's 1st tape smh. Im a bigger Spitta fan than Wiz, but Wiz used to spit on those Prince of the City and Govament tapes back in the day. Its almost sad to watch what hes let the mainstream turn him into

SMH at you knuckle heads thinking How Fly was Wiz's 1st tape smh. Im a bigger Spitta fan than Wiz, but Wiz used to spit on those Prince of the City and Govament tapes back in the day. Its almost sad to watch what hes let the mainstream turn him into

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I've listened to at least 4/5 of his mixtapes trying to get into him and see what it is everyone else hypes him up for. He has no substance. (no pun)

I did, I listened twice because of all the hype it got. Alchemist's production was on point but the verses were meh.
Kendrick and Krit for starters...

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I did, I listened twice because of all the hype it got. Alchemist's production was on point but the verses were meh.
Kendrick and Krit for starters...

Spitta is one of the best out right now. Stays in his lane and consitently drops dope @#!%.

I put plenty of people on to dude. People from the New Orleans who never even !#+@*# with him before too. Now they're fans.
pimp.gif

Spitta is one of the best out right now. Stays in his lane and consitently drops dope @#!%.

I put plenty of people on to dude. People from the New Orleans who never even !#+@*# with him before too. Now they're fans.
pimp.gif

if you guys say spitta was better on cash money then I know I don't need to check for him

if you guys say spitta was better on cash money then I know I don't need to check for him

That dude who compared him to Raekwon was dead on. I see alot of Rae in Spitta's flow....hes dope, there may be flaws in his game, but he makes that music that i can listen to all day, the only other artist i can say that for is Styles P

That dude who compared him to Raekwon was dead on. I see alot of Rae in Spitta's flow....hes dope, there may be flaws in his game, but he makes that music that i can listen to all day, the only other artist i can say that for is Styles P

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality

This pretty much sums it up.

Curren$y is an unrecognized legend. My favorite rapper EVER!!! His discography is so imppressive.... VERY consistent. *%++ HATERS y'all lames in real life

Hes okay on a couple tracks.. but MOST of the time, nah son....
Jets - 1st Place???? "but i still use my playstaion for a DVD playa" 
alien.gif
alien.gif

hes garbage 7/10 times hes on a track

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality

This pretty much sums it up.

Curren$y is an unrecognized legend. My favorite rapper EVER!!! His discography is so imppressive.... VERY consistent. *%++ HATERS y'all lames in real life

Hes okay on a couple tracks.. but MOST of the time, nah son....
Jets - 1st Place???? "but i still use my playstaion for a DVD playa" 
alien.gif
alien.gif

hes garbage 7/10 times hes on a track

You cannot listen to Covert Coup and say this man is trash

let me put yall haters on some Spitta listen to this man preach

You cannot listen to Covert Coup and say this man is trash

let me put yall haters on some Spitta listen to this man preach

Back
Top Bottom