Customer kills a would be walgreens robber and some think he should be punished...SMH

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

he shoulda killed the second kid and shot them both in the face so their parents couldn't give them an open casket viewing at the funeral.

i have no sympathy for robbers. you live by the gun you die by the gun. those kids thought they were gonna go in there and get an easy come up but instead one got a one way ticket to hell and the other got a one way ticket to jail.

i already know little Marquail Thomas's mother is crying to the media, newspapers, and anyone who will give her an outlet to voice herself telling them that, "her little baby boy was a respecful child who would never hurt anyone"

Originally Posted by hieu23

he shoulda killed the second kid and shot them both in the face so their parents couldn't give them an open casket viewing at the funeral.

i have no sympathy for robbers. you live by the gun you die by the gun. those kids thought they were gonna go in there and get an easy come up but instead one got a one way ticket to hell and the other got a one way ticket to jail.

i already know little Marquail Thomas's mother is crying to the media, newspapers, and anyone who will give her an outlet to voice herself telling them that, "her little baby boy was a respecful child who would never hurt anyone"

Real Talk............Live and Die by the gun.

Prop to  Duke for standing up to these scumbags.

so if 2 dudes come to you with masks and shot guns you should just let them have their way? Dumb %*# people

This pisses me off the most whenever i see these stories on the news.  Its like cm'on seriously you kid tried to rob someone with a gun,  he's not a good kid.  Just accept that and apoligize to those your child has terrorized.

dude did what was right... you cant point a gun at someone and not expect to get shot if someone has a gun. dude took away all rights he had when he pointed the gun at the lady.

He should get ticketed for the technicality of not having a concealed guns license, but that's a slap on the wrist.

What he did was the correct thing to do in my eyes. Also, how are you gonna rob a store with an empty gun? I'm glad that kid got killed. If he succeeded in his robbery, that money would just go towards ammo as he thinks he can get away with additional robberies endangering more lives and quite possibly taking innocent lives away alongside his petty thefts.

I say good riddance. As if society lost a respectable and honorable individual pshhh

the only thing that worries me is that he could have made the situation much worse

what if he shot the kid and then that kid who had the gun up to the womans head pulled the trigger? his partner in crime said that the shotgun was just empty. involuntary actions happen when someone is shot with their hand on a trigger.

so if there were bullets in that shotgun he might have caused the woman's death. actually probably, not might have. plus his own if the guy spun back and shot him instead of dropping the unloaded weapon

]

Originally Posted by eleet1

This pisses me off the most whenever i see these stories on the news.  Its like cm'on seriously you kid tried to rob someone with a gun,  he's not a good kid.  Just accept that and apoligize to those your child has terrorized.

Question for everyone: Do you think that the kid(s) couldn't have been good kids that were pressured, threatened, or misaligned? Some people are just straight evil and act maliciously. Some people are good people, but their brains don't tick correctly. Their actions in this circumstance were obviously bad though ...

And for the record, that guy is a damn hero! I can't believe people would be bashing him. Everyone wants a hero, but never wants to be one. They get one and boom, instantly crapping on him ...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

* A large group of people feel customer should be punished and believe if a black man killed a white robber he would've been charged.
correction...the black guy would have been mistaken by the cops to be the robber and would have been shot in a case of mistaken identity.

laugh.gif
... he not lying though

I can't disagree...

Dude should be given a damn reward by Walgreens if anything!! I'll pay his ticket for him if he was over here.. 

When you coming back to Dallas High Class?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

* A large group of people feel customer should be punished and believe if a black man killed a white robber he would've been charged.
correction...the black guy would have been mistaken by the cops to be the robber and would have been shot in a case of mistaken identity.
@2:50
http://www.youtube.com/v/PL6MC6SXyNs&hl=en_US&fs=1&[b]start=20&autoplay=170[/b]http://www.youtube.com/v/PL6MC6SXyNs&hl=en_US&fs=1&[b]start=20&autoplay=170[/b]

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by eleet1

Question for everyone: Do you think that the kid(s) couldn't have been good kids that were pressured, threatened, or misaligned? Some people are just straight evil and act maliciously. Some people are good people, but their brains don't tick correctly. Their actions in this circumstance were obviously bad though ...

And for the record, that guy is a damn hero! I can't believe people would be bashing him. Everyone wants a hero, but never wants to be one. They get one and boom, instantly crapping on him ...

I think he should not be punished, he probably didnt mean to kill him.. jsut like he didnt kill the other dude. but if the racial scanario was the other way around im sure it would be punishment

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

I think that unfortunately he did not have a concealed weapons permit and should receive some sort of punishment for it (descretional - like small fine or community service or something).. but that's about it.
Pretty much. The rest seemed justified to me.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Heroes these days......
Dude acting like it's his store. If he was being punkd by the gun men, like straight getting pistol whooped or pushed, dragged, or something then cool. But dude was protecting some store, what if he got shot for being nosy.

at his house.... yes murk that fool
Ok MR cool guy, what if the robber had the gun pointed at your loved one's head in the store? Then would it be justified in your eyes? Even though its not the shooter's store?

People need to relax, guarantee some of you saying dude should be punished were in that position and had heat on you you would of done the same. If i'm packin heat and see two dudes come in with ski masks on and shotguns you better believe i'm gonna start firing. I wouldn't put myself in the position to "maybe" be in danger if they go after me, i don't know if there intentions are to start shooting innocent people or just there for a quick register withdrawal and bounce without harming anyone, but i'm not gonna be the one to find out.

The law says he's allowed to shoot somebody when they're threatening someone else's life. That's what happened. It's too bad the kid died, but that's what happens when you point a gun in someone's back.

im grateful he didnt shoot the other kid tho. Which basically shows he was some gun totting sp? vigilante. he fired upon the person with the gun, subdued the other. same thing i believe a "good and disciplined" officer would have done.\

THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THE NEIGHBOR WHO SHOT 2 ROBBERS AFTER THE DISPATCHER TOLD HIM NOT TO, AND HE GOT OFF SO....that dude was in the wrong

Preach.  Some NTer's logic puzzle me sometimes saying guy should be jailed.

Let the law be observed regarding the permit issue, but it's straight up ignorant to demand that this man serve time. He may have saved the lives of innocent bystanders and managed to make sure another assailant got locked up.

I don't care that the deceased hadn't shot yet, if you walk into a store and start aiming at people's head, everybody's life is at risk and you know what you're getting into.

Do cops ever do time when they shoot down criminals?? I know it's their job but this dude was just trying to protect people. Im sure he didn't mean to kill the kid otherwise he would've killed the other one too. He did nothing wrong here and should not be punished.

Back
Top Bottom