Customer kills a would be walgreens robber and some think he should be punished...SMH

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Heroes these days......
Dude acting like it's his store. If he was being punkd by the gun men, like straight getting pistol whooped or pushed, dragged, or something then cool. But dude was protecting some store, what if he got shot for being nosy.

at his house.... yes murk that fool
what are you saying? You have no idea what could have happened.  People could have been  hurt, but because dude reacted accordingly, all that was avoided.
exactly, a wendy's was closed around my way because 2 guys went in and killed 5 wendy's employees execution style in the back of the restaurant... who knows?
are you talkin about the wendy's in queens that this happened at?  i remember hearing about it a while back.   real sad story.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by DubA169

you guys still don't get it. if the shotgun was loaded the entire situation would have went differently.
You dont know that.  Besides, it wasnt loaded, it didnt end differently and the man saved people from potentially being harmed or killed.  How can even THINK this guy should be punished or considered anything but a hero is honestly puzzling to me.
i'm not saying anything should happen to the guy

but i'm telling you he almost killed that woman and himself. if someone has a shotgun to the back of your head and gets shot theres a good chance that they will involuntarily pull the trigger. and/or spin back and shoot.  it wasn't the smartest thing to do. the only reason the robber dropped the gun and ran out was because the gun was unloaded

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I dunno

Murder for robbery is never justified imo.
I felt like that too, but it was armed robbery.

If they were just trying to snatch some money or merchandise and the guy shot them down, then that's unnecessary.  But they had a shotgun.  Even if it wasn't loaded, they wanted everyone to think that it was.  If it was loaded and they shot that innocent woman in the back, I certainly would have hoped the "hero" with the gun would have taken action.

For me, you live by the sword and you die by the sword.  I don't know the situations or their life story that brought them to that moment, but they knew the risks of what they were doing.
if the robbers had a knife and the "40-cal. gunner" gunned them down that would be excessive and unjustified.  unfortunately, it didn't go down like that.

i would be upset if the "40-cal gunner" shot the other teen who ran to back of the store, but instead he apprehended him and waited for the cops to arrest him.  many in his position might have shot the gun-less crook, instead he handled it calmly and didn't let his emotions/adrenaline get in the way.

So because the robbers rob a store with a knife, that makes the situation any less life-threatening?

Bottom line if YOU are standing in line in a store and two MASKED MEN run in with toy guns, machetes, harmonicas, ninja stars, whatever...no one knows their intent, all you can think is the place is being robbed and you and others are in danger.  Why do you think police get off for shooting people for brandishing items that look like weapons or behaving like they have weapons?

Just from reading the story it seems the protocol for this whole incident went as textbook as it could possibly go.  Nebraska is an open carry friendly state so had he had the gun in plain view in a holster he wouldn't have even gotten a ticket.  Boy woulda been in jail had this happened in Texas though.
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

I think the killing was justified only because the would be robbers had guns pointed at innocent people. The customer should NOT be punished for acting on instinct.

Originally Posted by Heshua

you guys still don't get it. if the shotgun was loaded the entire situation would have went differently.
You dont know that.  Besides, it wasnt loaded, it didnt end differently and the man saved people from potentially being harmed or killed.  How can even THINK this guy should be punished or considered anything but a hero is honestly puzzling to me.
i'm not saying anything should happen to the guy

but i'm telling you he almost killed that woman and himself. if someone has a shotgun to the back of your head and gets shot theres a good chance that they will involuntarily pull the trigger. and/or spin back and shoot.  it wasn't the smartest thing to do. the only reason the robber dropped the gun and ran out was because the gun was unloaded

THIS
common-resurrection.jpg

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

DUBA169 been listening to russian roulette i see. SON, its a gun. I see someone with a gun and if i have the burner on me. Best believe the last thing ill let a robber do is branish it freely. also the guy didnt shoot the other assailant., i have rage lol i woulda probably shot both of them multiple times
I'm saying.

A lot of people would have bodied both robbers. Second guy is lucky to have his life.

Back
Top Bottom