Customer kills a would be walgreens robber and some think he should be punished...SMH

Man I'm sorry, but...some of yall sound like straight idiots with your logic.

It was justified. Shouldn't even be an argument. The ticket was more than enough.

Guy is a hero no doubt about it. Its one thing to carry a weapon, but to have the courage and confidence to take charge of a situation like that is incredible.

I'm near positive most of NT has never even seen a sawed off shotty in real life, and some of y'all acting like bringing one into a walgreens to case the place is acceptable behavior. When there is no authority to protect people it very often is kill or be killed. Who wants to die in a damn Walgreens? Or even, who wants to witness an innocent person murdered in a Walgreens? This guy clearly weighed his options and made a sound decisions to protect himself and the other innocent people present. If you guys are having a hard time deciding who was in the right and who was in the wrong you need to take some ethics or talk to somebody about good vs. bad. This wansn't a movie, theres no sense rooting for the bad guy.

And for those saying "the gun wasn't even loaded" how was the hero supposed to know this? If someone is waving a sawed off around theres no time to conversate about wether or not its loaded its simple action and reactions.

I stopped reading when I saw Omaha
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

you guys still don't get it. if the shotgun was loaded the entire situation would have went differently
brb putting on xray goggles that let me see through the guns chamber

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Guy is a hero no doubt about it. Its one thing to carry a weapon, but to have the courage and confidence to take charge of a situation like that is incredible.

I'm near positive most of NT has never even seen a sawed off shotty in real life, and some of y'all acting like bringing one into a walgreens to case the place is acceptable behavior. When there is no authority to protect people it very often is kill or be killed. Who wants to die in a damn Walgreens? Or even, who wants to witness an innocent person murdered in a Walgreens? This guy clearly weighed his options and made a sound decisions to protect himself and the other innocent people present. If you guys are having a hard time deciding who was in the right and who was in the wrong you need to take some ethics or talk to somebody about good vs. bad. This wansn't a movie, theres no sense rooting for the bad guy.

And for those saying "the gun wasn't even loaded" how was the hero supposed to know this? If someone is waving a sawed off around theres no time to conversate about wether or not its loaded its simple action and reactions.
QFT, you pull out a gun like that, you're threatening someone, and you longer have any innocence...

you guys still don't get it. if the shotgun was loaded the entire situation would have went differently.

How the hell would you know?

They obviously wanted people to think it was loaded. They got what they wanted. Then then got what they deserved.

You sir don't get it and probably never will.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I dunno

Murder for robbery is never justified imo.
I felt like that too, but it was armed robbery.

If they were just trying to snatch some money or merchandise and the guy shot them down, then that's unnecessary.  But they had a shotgun.  Even if it wasn't loaded, they wanted everyone to think that it was.  If it was loaded and they shot that innocent woman in the back, I certainly would have hoped the "hero" with the gun would have taken action.

For me, you live by the sword and you die by the sword.  I don't know the situations or their life story that brought them to that moment, but they knew the risks of what they were doing.

Originally Posted by malcmoney

nobody has the right to kill somebody black or white

So if someone had a gun on your mom you'd walk away cause you don't have the right to kill even to save your mommy?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I dunno

Murder for robbery is never justified imo.
I felt like that too, but it was armed robbery.

If they were just trying to snatch some money or merchandise and the guy shot them down, then that's unnecessary.  But they had a shotgun.  Even if it wasn't loaded, they wanted everyone to think that it was.  If it was loaded and they shot that innocent woman in the back, I certainly would have hoped the "hero" with the gun would have taken action.

For me, you live by the sword and you die by the sword.  I don't know the situations or their life story that brought them to that moment, but they knew the risks of what they were doing.
if the robbers had a knife and the "40-cal. gunner" gunned them down that would be excessive and unjustified.  unfortunately, it didn't go down like that.

i would be upset if the "40-cal gunner" shot the other teen who ran to back of the store, but instead he apprehended him and waited for the cops to arrest him.  many in his position might have shot the gun-less crook, instead he handled it calmly and didn't let his emotions/adrenaline get in the way.

Realistically looking at this. I don't think He should be brought up on charges. I mean you gotta think, WHAT IF those had been crazy robbers who had a loaded shotgun wanting to rob the store and take a life?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

im grateful he didnt shoot the other kid tho. Which basically shows he was some gun totting sp? vigilante. he fired upon the person with the gun, subdued the other. same thing i believe a "good and disciplined" officer would have done.\

THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THE NEIGHBOR WHO SHOT 2 ROBBERS AFTER THE DISPATCHER TOLD HIM NOT TO, AND HE GOT OFF SO....that dude was in the wrong

Exactly, dude showed restraint and handled the situation the way it needed to be handled.
Give the man the ticket for the permit and let him be on his way.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Heroes these days......
Dude acting like it's his store. If he was being punkd by the gun men, like straight getting pistol whooped or pushed, dragged, or something then cool. But dude was protecting some store, what if he got shot for being nosy.

at his house.... yes murk that fool
what are you saying? You have no idea what could have happened.  People could have been  hurt, but because dude reacted accordingly, all that was avoided.
exactly, a wendy's was closed around my way because 2 guys went in and killed 5 wendy's employees execution style in the back of the restaurant... who knows?

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

One of the drawbacks of robbery.

THIS

You have to know when you're robbing a store that there may be some drawbacks.  The clerk could have a gun and kill you.  You take that chance when you decide to rob a place.  I don't care if the robber was armed or not.  How do you not get killed in this situation.....don't rob the walgreens.  It's quite simple

Let the man walk

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

* A large group of people feel customer should be punished and believe if a black man killed a white robber he would've been charged.
correction...the black guy would have been mistaken by the cops to be the robber and would have been shot in a case of mistaken identity.

laugh.gif

you guys still don't get it. if the shotgun was loaded the entire situation would have went differently.
How would he know its loaded or not bro? If I see a gun I will always assume its loaded..Come on now man

I think he did the right thing, if I was the one at the atm with a gun to my back I'd be happy that dude had shot him, its hard to judge from the outside looking in but I bet all the people in that store thought it was the right thing to do

DUBA169 been listening to russian roulette i see. SON, its a gun. I see someone with a gun and if i have the burner on me. Best believe the last thing ill let a robber do is branish it freely. also the guy didnt shoot the other assailant., i have rage lol i woulda probably shot both of them multiple times

Back
Top Bottom