Customer kills a would be walgreens robber and some think he should be punished...SMH

gran-torino-screenshots-of-movie-trailer-1.jpg

This pretty much turns on the fact that a gun was pointed at the lady. If not for that fact, I don't think dude is justified in shooting the robber.

I don't like the idea of regular criminals taking vigilante justice into their hands. This isn't the Wild Wild West.

Justified. Man sits and does nothing while weak & innocent get hurt= unjustified.

It's not ok to rob a Walgreens, unfortunate for the young teen to go out like that, but it was his choice for an inevitable outcome.

Rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

Here, here for the customer not being charged.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ some of you wanting dude to be punished.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

im grateful he didnt shoot the other kid tho. Which basically shows he was some gun totting sp? vigilante. he fired upon the person with the gun, subdued the other. same thing i believe a "good and disciplined" officer would have done.\

THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THE NEIGHBOR WHO SHOT 2 ROBBERS AFTER THE DISPATCHER TOLD HIM NOT TO, AND HE GOT OFF SO....that dude was in the wrong
Agreed, he showed control in the situation.

HAH! Yeah sure, lets just wait and see what the robbers do! They are normal, functional citizens of society...Lets wait on them to make the right decision while they rob the Walgreens!

ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THAT?

You guys gotta put yourself in his shoes.

The adrenaline was pumping and the only thing you think about in that situation is to survive.

I think it was justified.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

he shoulda killed the second kid and shot them both in the face so their parents couldn't give them an open casket viewing at the funeral.

i have no sympathy for robbers. you live by the gun you die by the gun. those kids thought they were gonna go in there and get an easy come up but instead one got a one way ticket to hell and the other got a one way ticket to jail.

i already know little Marquail Thomas's mother is crying to the media, newspapers, and anyone who will give her an outlet to voice herself telling them that, "her little baby boy was a respecful child who would never hurt anyone"
laugh.gif
  realtalk how many times did you used to get your lunch money took?

Another Robber off the streets
pimp.gif
Those morons knew the risks and didn't care, customer is a HERO.

The kids shouldve never walked in with a shotgun. That was wrong. If you have a gun and use it to put someone else's life in danger and someone has a gun they will shoot. You cant carry a gun around pointing it at people w/o expecting putting your life at risk as well.

I mean there are different types of robbers, alot of us have seen TV shows or just some youtube videos or hear stories of how a robber killed a store clerk, or a robber who just goes in for money without any intention to harm anyone. That guy had to react quick. Believe if the robber shoots 1 person, he gonan shoot more people. I mean i understand what the white guy did, but i dont condone any of this. Its either way.

Its either kill or be killed in this world. Even though the robber probably didnt intend to kill anyone. You walking inside with ski masks and a shotgun.... i mean come on. Thats going to far.

let me say this guys..... IF IT WAS A WHITE GUY, THE DUDE WITH THE 40. CAL WOULDVE STILL SHOT HIM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His life was in danger.

R.I.P Marquail Thomas. may your soul rest in peace brother.

dude was about to lose his life for a retail job.
laugh.gif
wonder if the district manager will promote him. @@%+ I know i would be expecting a promotion PLUS raise. PLUS paid vacation

Originally Posted by Ryda421

dude was about to lose his life for a retail job.
laugh.gif
wonder if the district manager will promote him. @@%+ I know i would be expecting a promotion PLUS raise. PLUS paid vacation

Uhhh dude doesn't work there, he was a customer.
RIF.jpg

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

he shoulda killed the second kid and shot them both in the face so their parents couldn't give them an open casket viewing at the funeral.

i have no sympathy for robbers. you live by the gun you die by the gun. those kids thought they were gonna go in there and get an easy come up but instead one got a one way ticket to hell and the other got a one way ticket to jail.

i already know little Marquail Thomas's mother is crying to the media, newspapers, and anyone who will give her an outlet to voice herself telling them that, "her little baby boy was a respecful child who would never hurt anyone"
laugh.gif
  realtalk how many times did you used to get your lunch money took?

never in my life to be honest with you. i just think its effed up to try and rob and steal from people.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

wielding shotguns, expect to get shot

I'm saying...

Y'all never heard the phrase "get it how you live" aka "live by the sword, die by the sword"?

But at the same time, if the shooter had been black and the robbers white, we all know the cops would've plugged dude on some "mistaken identity" rap...

Good stuff.

Some of you are straight cowards,

Dude has a sawed-off in some innocent girls back and you're armed but you would rather HOPE he doesn't kill everyone in the store instead of try to save some lives???

What if the shotty was in YOUR back? Would you want someone to save you or just walk the other way?

Exactly.

And how the hell you gonna decide to rob a walgreens?
Two shooters and a getaway driver hatched this master heist together?
Hey guys lets risk our lives for 15 bucks a bottle of asprin and a milkyway!

Would have done better stealing change from a vending machine.

you guys still don't get it. if the shotgun was loaded the entire situation would have went differently.

Originally Posted by DubA169

you guys still don't get it. if the shotgun was loaded the entire situation would have went differently.
You dont know that.  Besides, it wasnt loaded, it didnt end differently and the man saved people from potentially being harmed or killed.  How can even THINK this guy should be punished or considered anything but a hero is honestly puzzling to me.

Back
Top Bottom