Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mx5xgyV60E1rskga0o1_500.gif

Kanye never struck me as a self confident secure comfortable in his own skin kinda dude so this is not surprising.

:lol:

Of all the things to say about Ye, I think a LACK of confidence would be the last thing.

I personally think colored contacts are zesty as hell but it seems like the event in question is some sort of fashion costume party. Not my cup of tea but I don't think the Kardashians put some sort of spell on him for him to rock these :lol:.

I miss the old Kanye, straight from the 'Go Kanye
Chop up the soul Kanye, set on his goals Kanye
I hate the new Kanye, the bad mood Kanye
The always rude Kanye, spaz in the news Kanye

I miss the sweet Kanye, chop up the beats Kanye….

R.I.P. to Mr. Miracle Whips aka that gap between Banana Republic and Old Navy

Kanye never struck me as a self confident secure comfortable in his own skin kinda dude so this is not surprising.

laugh.gif

Of all the things to say about Ye, I think a LACK of confidence would be the last thing.

I personally think colored contacts are zesty as hell but it seems like the event in question is some sort of fashion costume party. Not my cup of tea but I don't think the Kardashians put some sort of spell on him for him to rock these
laugh.gif
If were talking 03'-08' Kanye then he wasn't lacking. These past few years pleaseacceptmewhiteculture/fashionindustry/lostmymom Ye' is lacking confidence dawg.

I can't even defend son. I don't know who that man is anymore. "Real Friends" is the best song he's made in years. The rest has been trash

:lol:

I personally think colored contacts are zesty as hell but it seems like the event in question is some sort of fashion costume party. Not my cup of tea but I don't think the Kardashians put some sort of spell on him for him to rock these :lol:.

Theres a difference between confidence and arrogance.

Arrogance is fake confidence, imo.

^exactly. anybody can see that hes BEEN overcompensating. dude is insecure as hell and has been acting like a child for a minute now. but nobody can tell him ****

:smh:  ...it's a costume party, the theme was "Man vs Machine", Fashion In An Age Of Technology.

But Kanye always uses these events to promote his brand. Which is why I made a thread about whether or not this and other things are gonna be a "wave".

Not a thread where we could exclusively tear down Kanye as a person, because he wore contacts.

Let him cook, for tonight.

+1

Yall doing the most as usual carry on

Last edited:
:smh:  ...it's a costume party, the theme was "Man vs Machine", Fashion In An Age Of Technology.

But Kanye always uses these events to promote his brand. Which is why I made a thread about whether or not this and other things are gonna be a "wave".

Not a thread where we could exclusively tear down Kanye as a person, because he wore contacts.

Let him cook, for tonight.

+1

Yall doing the most as usual carry on

I thought they was at the MET Gala.

The Met Gala is not a custom party. Yes, its the proceeds got to the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute(a.k.a. the fashion department),

Yes, there was a theme, but its not a costume party.

Dude wants to be a white man so bad.
I get what you're saying, but it's a little more complex than wanting to be "white". 

I personally think he's going through an identity crisis. I've been there before.

...surrounded by people who grew up nothing like you, and they're easily startled, confused, and sometimes frustrated by your swag. 

He probably just doesn't want to be seen as "black", and the two notions are not the same.

His dialect and mannerisms are changing though Or the "Kanye" we know from far back as the Paid In Full soundtrack was just a persona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom