Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: ...breh!

Same here...huge Ye fan.

Dudes have amnesia.

Not gonna put him under a microscope, but Ye wasn't talking like that years ago.

:rofl: :rofl:

If Kanye could pay the get all his "real Kanye" videos removed from the interwebz he absolutely would

roll.gif
roll.gif

If Kanye could pay the get all his "real Kanye" videos removed from the interwebz he absolutely would
I tried to find the one where he says he gets his fashion from gays, that **** was classic.

He said some real ****, but how uncomfortable he was trying to say it in a "masculine" way made it funny.

Paraphrasing but dude said he'd walk up on gay dudes like "Say bruh, I like that fit you wearing".

laugh.gif

I think he was being honest......

People evolve, I have friends who used to wear extra long tall tees and Girbaud jeans with the air forces who dress like gay hipsters now. Clearly college dropout kanye and current kanye aren't the same.
I think he was being honest as well.

I agree people evolve, especially after becoming parents.

As I stated well throughout this thread, he's going through an identity crisis. 

I've been there. Chilling with diverse groups of people who aren't from the same background.

It can end badly if you're not mindful of the cultural differences in vernacular.

"Code switching", it's called.

I've been around people who swore I was Theo Huxtable. Even making jokes like "DOPENESS isn't "real black".

Until they seen me around my "day one" homies. Some people never called me back. 
laugh.gif

But sometimes I chill with my "day one" homies and they're like "the **** is your wearing"? 

One time my best friend who now works in the Dubai and Abu Dhabi came to NY.

We were on our way to a party in Harlem, he said I dressed "gay", he was asking random females on the train if my fit was gay.

It started off as a joke, but then he really couldn't fathom how every woman was like "nah, he looks really good in that".  

However, after losing everything, TWICE. Seeing who comes and goes, who sticks around through the ups and down,

I've realized you shouldn't have to change who you are for no one.

I'm too old to be walking on eggshells for people who are just indulging their cultural curiosities.

I'm from the hood, but I know how to eat from your left and drink to your right, at Per Se or Holmestead Steakhouse...and can spot out the difference

between Maison Margiela and J Ferrar.

Last edited:
Man I promise, I'm so self conscious
That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches
Rollies and Pasha's done drove me crazy
I can't even pronounce nothing, pass that versace!
Then I spent 400 bucks on this
Just to be like ***** you ain't up on this!
And I can't even go to the grocery store
Without some ones thats clean and a shirt with a team
It seems we living the american dream
But the people highest up got the lowest self esteem
The prettiest people do the ugliest things
For the road to riches and diamond rings
We shine because they hate us, floss cause they degrade us
We trying to buy back our 40 acres
And for that paper, look how low we a'stoop
Even if you in a Benz, you still a ***** in a coop/coupe
He's always been super self-conscious but I don't take too much away from him wearing blue contacts once. If it becomes a everyday thing then there might be more to it.

I watched Mission Impossible 3 last night and there was a TERRRRRIBLE Kanye song in the end credits

I saw a pic somewhere of Kim turned around in that dress. Her butt looks like a damn disco ball in that thing.

Personally, I was never a fan of Kanye for his fashion choices.

Ryan Leslie dresses better than Ye.

Low key, Ryan Leslie been my spirit animal for the longest and he's flagrantly slept on. 

But then again... sometimes Gary Clark Jr. is my spirit animal too. Nicole Trunfio dated one, married and had a child with the other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom