Da Official Apple WWDC Thread: June 7, 2010- 10AM PST/1PM EST

Same screen as da generation before?
laugh.gif
that's gonna win over potential

Evo4g customers....

damn, i got my iphone in July of 09'...how much ill be looking to pay for this iphone since i cant cop for the discounted price?

Originally Posted by Though

damn, i got my iphone in July of 09'...how much ill be looking to pay for this iphone since i cant cop for the discounted price?

most likely 100/150 over upgrade price.. if that.

wait, i thought you meant as the early upgrade price.

if you're talking about retail? im guessing the damage will be over 500 for the cheapest phone

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

Originally Posted by icykicks79

NEED HELP.....

I have 3 IPHONES!! (TWO) 3g and (ONE) 3gs...so I been with att for a while... Can I upgrade ALL THREE??? and how do upgrading works?? Do I just go into the ATT or APPLE store and take the old ones in, get 3 new ones for $299 each, and sign up for other 2years??

or do I get to keep the phones?? I never upgraded before...
you got all 3 under the same number?
nawww... My girl got one...I HAD two...but then gave one to my mom....so three different numbers...

can I upgrade all three?? same day?? Can I call att and talk to somebody?? Im a business account too if that means anything....
then its $199/$299 for each iphone and different number. If all 3 of them are ellegible for an upgrade then they can upgrade all. You keep your old iphones. You can always call Att customer service or go to the store for better explanation or just dial *639# (if im not mistaking). You should wait until tomorrow like Late80's said.

NEED HELP.....

I have 3 IPHONES!! (TWO) 3g and (ONE) 3gs...so I been with att for a while... Can I upgrade ALL THREE??? and how do upgrading works?? Do I just go into the ATT or APPLE store and take the old ones in, get 3 new ones for $299 each, and sign up for other 2years??

nawww... My girl got one...I HAD two...but then gave one to my mom....so three different numbers...

can I upgrade all three?? same day?? Can I call att and talk to somebody?? Im a business account too if that means anything....
then its $199/$299 for each iphone and different number. If all 3 of them are ellegible for an upgrade then they can upgrade all. You keep your old iphones. You can always call Att customer service or go to the store for better explanation or just dial *639# (if im not mistaking). You should wait until tomorrow like Late80's said.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Though

most likely 100/150 over upgrade price.. if that.
still copped...
pimp.gif

For the people asking about being grandfathered in on Unlimitted Data Plans: You will be, unless you change from a smartphone to a non smartphone and try to go back to a smartphone. So don't worry, yet.

Damn. The leak didn't spoil this event at all. I want to upgrade, but I'll wait until after the campouts are over.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

also, i dont see why everybody dont just pre-order the phone. it's a lot simpler than having to hunt it down or camp out. might wait a day or 2 after RD (if that) but it's worth it than going through the hassle of looking for it
yup.. my coworker ordered the 3gs last year and received it 10am on the dot.. didnt have to skip work or waste time in line.. 
laugh.gif
 @ the campers. 

NEED HELP.....

thanks a Lot!!....didnt know I could keep my old phones
pimp.gif
guess I should take all them in today and get them replace free at apple just so they can be BRAND new so I can sell them after I get the new ones....

thanks again...

WOW this new iphone is SICK i need to get one and get it unlocked ASAP

too bad the price is gonna be crazy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Evo4g customers....

they improved the resolution
the big evo screen is a deal breaker for alot of people
i got no complaints this is a quality  hardware update from apple

damn, apple is making me want to switch to the darkside.

what were they saying about Ipod Touch OS. free upgrade????

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

you guys shouldnt be blaming at&t for not letting you get a subsidized price for the new iPhone, you signed a 2 year contract, its that simple

True, im not saying i want special treatment or anything. Its just that in the past apple has taken care of people who bought the previous model, and from looking at different forums it seems Ike a majority of the people who bought a 3GS on launch can get the 200/300 price on the new one. Im just curious why i can't and others can.Thanks for the response late80s, I'll check again tomorrow

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Evo4g customers....
laugh.gif
 werent u a fan of the Nexus One last week now its Evo? Thats whats wrong with you android people too many weird phones that work half as well as the last.. not to be an iphone fanboy but i have had ever iphone since day 1 and i think id still be comfortable with my 2G we dont have to switch around cause we know what we have works and works well 

why did apple's stock take a hit? ppl finally realizing not everything jobs does is great?

So does being a customer with AT&T for an extended period of time (say...2004) play a part in getting an upgrade? I've been with AT&T for that long. Had a family line with them since '07, and got the 3GS on release day last June.

I'll eventually go to AT&T to talk with them, but was wondering if anyone here (who may work for AT&T) has an answer for me.

Back
Top Bottom