Daily pleasures???

Life is tough. We're all in it together. I've been having an excellent fall to spring transition. What are some of your daily pleasures you have that make getting up each morning such a blessing?

Mine are (in no specific order of importance)

1. Fun Run. I've been getting much better at it and it's just fun. I suck at video games, so for me this is a big deal. To see improvement in a video game and to have the patience playing it.

2. My sleep schedule has been on fire lately. I get sleepy at night, and am waking up at 830 am everyday. Another big deal for an insomniac/hard to fall asleep/mind always on type of person I am.

3. Gf is getting more and more awesome. Today (Sunday) she made me chicken soup (was a tiny bit sick) in the morning, helped clean up my place, let me relax and watch March Madness all day, and cooked up a great healthy rice and meat dinner.

4. Girls switching from winter to summer clothing. Short skirts and tight shirts!

5. The daily progress of my company; great seeing the efforts of the past 6 months reach the final stages of about to launch. No matter how it turns out...the experience of loving what I'm doing has reignited a passion for "work" that I had started to lose sight of now (i'm in my late 20's).

6. Weather nice enough to pretty much play basketball 3x a week outside.

7. Daily checking my amazon ship order for my new two bball kicks (international shipping so takes a while).

8. Last, but definitely not least, MARCH MADNESS. COT DAYUM is it awesome. Haven't been able to watch the past 3 years (abroad), but got it setup for all the games this year. Wow...forgot how much I love it. NBA playoffs just around the corner too. Frank Kaminsky aka the poor man's Pau Gasol FTW!

Music. As soon as i wakeup i start listening to music and it makes me feel good.
Oh and seeing my niece in the morning is a great feeling too

Sometimes I like to talk to myself and blurt out randomness.

When I'm working on a new track and it comes out better than expected and I can get the vision in my head I wanted or the mood I wanted.

Early morning smashes with My girl before work.

Been trying to get to the gym before work nowadays too.

Early morning workouts are :pimp:

a getting calls for work, my jobs too ill..I'm just on the bottom of the list so calls come slowly, but last night doin the load out at sun bank center for Michael Jackson immortal tour cirque du soliel, was easy paper.

Music

A nice L after said work :pimp:

Cutting hair on off time and making extra loot, multiple sources of income..

I wish I wasn't such a dummy wen I was 18-21 I got 3 duis in that period, I'm 25 now and haven't been in trouble since... But just a nice day out, :smokin just riding my bike on a sunny day

Working out, mostly cardio right now

Raising my pup, watching her grow

Just need a good girl wit a whip and I'm Gucci :lol:

Seeing my daughter's smile in the morning.

My half hour deuce when I come home from work and the gym.

Titanfall.

Game of Thrones next Sunday.

Logging on to NT and not seeing Ninjahood post.

Morning beach runs early in the morning to relief stress.

Making other laugh.

just taking a stroll somewhere...office and commuting life is all about sitting...in the course of my day i sit in the car to get to the bus stop, sit on the bus, get to the office to sit even more, have a seat on the bus to get back to my vehicle and sit back in my car to drive home...
tired.gif

after work, if the weather isn't inclement or too hot, ill just head into the district to walk around...ill usually walk from dupont to union station or noma station (about 2.5 miles) and take different streets and routes...just feels good to walk and walk for a few miles at that

Last edited:
Gf
Fapping/smashing
Music
A chill drive
Kickin it with the homies
Going out with my family :pimp:
Good food
Comfy bed every night
A good laugh
Waking up good looking everyday :pimp:

Last edited: