Daken Wolverine's Son

2irrerp.jpg

I used to read marvel comics years ago.. I had some of the fatal attractions series,age of apocalypse, onslaught series etc.. I recently found out about Dakenr which is wolverine's son .I havent read any books with him in it yet all i know about him is whatever info is on Wikipedia pretty much. Any one on herereal familiar with him? I heard that he has the potential to kill wolverine.

i know he shouldn't have claws because it's not a real power of wolverine's...

Hey_

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

actually wolverine was born with bone claws naturally it was the unbreakable skelton that was obtained eventually

Originally all Logan could do was heal.

Eventually, they went with a story that his claws were part of his mutation.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by rodster831

actually wolverine was born with bone claws naturally it was the unbreakable skelton that was obtained eventually

werent they covered with the metal later on?

He was always able to regenerate (heal himself) though.

is claws aren't even covered in Adamantium. Also, the placement of the claws are dumb as hell.

From what I understand his top claws now are covered in adamantium and the bottom claw is made from the metal of this sword that can kill wolverine. Apparentlyback in wolverine samurai days he had a sword that had some kind of connection to his soul and the connection grew the more people he killed with it. If he wasto be cut with his own sword hes healing factor cannot heal him due to the spirtual connection he has with the sword. His son got a hold of it and now hisbottom claw is covered in that same metal and it has the same effect on wolverine.

so ur saying wolverine wasnt born with both healing factor and the bone claws? so how did he get bone claws then?

Hey_

is claws aren't even covered in Adamantium. Also, the placement of the claws are dumb as hell.

From what I understand his top claws now are covered in adamantium and the bottom claw is made from the metal of this sword that can kill wolverine. Apparently back in wolverine samurai days he had a sword that had some kind of connection to his soul and the connection grew the more people he killed with it. If he was to be cut with his own sword hes healing factor cannot heal him due to the spirtual connection he has with the sword. His son got a hold of it and now his bottom claw is covered in that same metal and it has the same effect on wolverine.

Muramasa blade.

One of two legendary blades in Japanese lore.

The other being Masamune.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

From what I understand his top claws now are covered in adamantium and the bottom claw is made from the metal of this sword that can kill wolverine. Apparently back in wolverine samurai days he had a sword that had some kind of connection to his soul and the connection grew the more people he killed with it. If he was to be cut with his own sword hes healing factor cannot heal him due to the spirtual connection he has with the sword. His son got a hold of it and now his bottom claw is covered in that same metal and it has the same effect on wolverine.

Muramasa blade.

One of two legendary blades in Japanese lore.

The other being Masamune.

Julius F. Wrek

I SEE YOU B!

ALSO, This is all I needed to read to know he can't kill Wolverine
Daken has been portrayed engaging in homosexual behavior in a few instances, however no indication is given whether this is due to orientation (and thus confirming the character as being bisexual) or simply Daken using these situations to his advantage. Daken kissed a man in Wolverine: Origins #11, however the encounter also served to further toy with a woman he had been romantically seeing and later, Daken killed the man in question.[sup][28][/sup] Likewise, in Dark Wolverine #75it is implied Daken had a sexual encounter with a male employee of Normon Osborn, but this was also shown as a means to access top-secret files. Later in the same issue, Daken makes a pass at Mac Gargan however the context is ambiguous and possibly done as a joke.[sup][29][/sup]

Daken has been shown on numerous occasions sleeping with female characters, indicating a heterosexual orientation but not ruling out the possibility of him being bisexual.

Hey_

so ur saying wolverine wasnt born with both healing factor and the bone claws? so how did he get bone claws then?

When his story was "revamped" they decided to make the claws part of his mutation along with his regenerative abilities.

Originally, Weapon X installed the claws when they laced his skeleton with adamantium.

...Daken is a boring character at least in my opinion.

Read Old Man Logan.

Julius F. Wrek

Yea the sword was called the Maramusa blade, wolverine entrusted it to cyclops just in case Wolverine should go bezerk and needed to be stopped. I also think Wolverine used the Maramusa to slay Sabertooth.

I've been reading Wolverine for a long long time and the claws were part of his X gene mutation. That and also that Wolverine, Wild Child, Sabertooth,Daken, Wolfsbane and others which exhibit a feral nature are from a seperate line that split when +*** sapiens came about called lupines. This dude Romulushas been behind everything...

Julius Wrek

u mind feeling me in since u know more then me?
I'll clear it up. In the first volume of Wolverine comics, the storyline explained that his claws were implanted during the Weapon X program.In the next volume, the storyline was changed to something that most fans are familiar with now, that he was born with bone claws. The adamantium was appliedto his skeleton during the Weapon X program.

EDIT: Oh, I guess Julius gave an explanation, too.

Hey_

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Yea the sword was called the Maramusa blade, wolverine entrusted it to cyclops just in case Wolverine should go bezerk and needed to be stopped. I also think Wolverine used the Maramusa to slay Sabertooth.

I've been reading Wolverine for a long long time and the claws were part of his X gene mutation. That and also that Wolverine, Wild Child, Sabertooth, Daken, Wolfsbane and others which exhibit a feral nature are from a seperate line that split when +*** sapiens came about called lupines. This dude Romulus has been behind everything...

Extremely recent revamp/recon.

Dunno if I like that.

Julius F. Wrek

no he wasn't... he was given claws through weapon x.

Back
Top Bottom