Dallas Mavericks 2015-2016 Season Thread

No 2015-16 season thread?
nerd.gif

I should've bought tickets to the Clippers game... Had the opportunity to get some seats through work. Part of me was afraid we were going to get blown out by them again, though.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Updated. I hope Zaza and DJ get into it. 

With all the BS with DeAndre Jordan, it's nice to see that the Deron Williams signing is official. Hopefully he's able to stay healthy. Now we just need to get a couple defensive front court players to fill out our roster. We have plenty of depth at the guard positions. I think Justin Anderson might turn out to be a really good player that a lot of teams will regret passing up in the draft.

On a side note, I need to go to a Drew League game one of these days. I haven't been to K/D since I graduated there almost 10 years ago, lol.

Great win last night. Brings back great memories of the pre-Rondo offense from last year. We're missing hard rim-rollers (i.e., BWright and Tyson) but I believe Javale and Evans (if you saw his alley oop finish last night) will eventually provide that ability. 

Was expecting this L

Sunday we'll make it a winning road trip.

We didn't play that bad until it imploded in the 3rd. Jenkins, Barea Babyphat (devin) and powell were good.

Just no answer for blake

Y'all need to have more faith, haha.

Dirk was on fire... 31 and 11. Wes was big with 25 points and let's not forget Zaza with the double-double. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I kinda hope Parsons' opts out as well. It seems like we play better when he's out. Give all his minutes to my boy Justin Anderson. Y'all see that block he had at the end? Fat Ray Felton looked surprisingly good out there. He's been putting in some good minutes.

Last edited:
Vintage Dirk performance and Wes came up big. I'm hoping for more of these performances once his minutes restriction is lifted. 

Justin Anderson breakout game too! Carlisle said he'd find minutes for him after that performance.

Last edited:
@CTowersCBS The Mavericks were the worst DRB% team in the league last season. The Suns were 21st. Both are top-5 this season. That's weird.

I'll tell what, I'm all for a playoff push if by the ASB they are in line to avoid GS, HOU, and OKC in the 1st round.

The rest of the west doesn't scare me

I didn't think they were a playoff team before the season, but thanks to the Pelcians injuries they're in line now.

@CTowersCBS The Mavericks were the worst DRB% team in the league last season. The Suns were 21st. Both are top-5 this season. That's weird.
Powell's tenacity and Zaza's hustle are definitely helping. 
I didn't think they were a playoff team before the season, but thanks to the Pelcians injuries they're in line now.
Add in Memphis's struggles too. 

True, but they seemingly always struggle out of the gate. But this may be the year where it's fatal.

I don't think we really stand a chance against Golden State but I think we could compete with anyone else.

roll.gif
@ Kobe guarding Dirk.

Kobe putting in work against Parsons, though.
mean.gif

#FreeRoddyB

#FreeJustinAnderson

#BenchParsons

Back
Top Bottom