Dallas Peeps Back At It

As fas i know the stealth xx3 is a GR so it should be everywhere, JAEGER13 just come over to dallas they should be in every mall.

Now the All-Stars im not sure about as those are more limited and i dont know how limited.

trublu86 wrote:
I dunno about the stealths being limited there supposed to be a GR so there should be plenty. Anybody know what places are getting the all-stars this weekend? went up to footaction in irving mall and they getting them thats all i know
You 100% certain about this. I've just heard some stories about releases not going as planned at Irving mall. could be risky.

Yea ive heard stories to but i never really go there to get limited shoes im just giving a heads up of what i saw

Not too many places around the Plex getting the 1st colorway of the 23s. I called around today and got alot of "no, but we are getting the blackones." I found one store (where I don't know an employee) that would hold them for me, but they did not have my size. Good luck to anyone trying toget these. I think I like the black colorway better anyways.

reppin' garland here! gonna def get the XX3's tomorrow and next week. just got the titaniums, should get 'em next week. bought melo II's,wht/red II's, and wht/caro blu VI lows this week! I'm blowin' too much money, but I can't stop!

^^^ Probably not its a GR release. Did anyone get the all-star xx3 i got mine at Redbird pretty easy but they only had 11 pair left at Footlocker

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

the the stealths gonna get ne lines next weekend?
they shouldn't be near as crazy as today! the stealths are a GR, the all-stars were hella limited. FA @ town east mall only got like 20 pair andthey were the only ones in the mall to get them. i was out and 9th in line @ 4:30am and still had to settle for a 9.5 cause there weren't anymore 10's.they had less then 10 pairs left and there were at least 30 people outside waiting.

you can reserve stealh XX3's at northpark (finishline)

i bought the blk/blk foams in a 8 but i need a 9. anyone want to trade

they shouldn't be near as crazy as today! the stealths are a GR, the all-stars were hella limited. FA @ town east mall only got like 20 pair and they were the only ones in the mall to get them. i was out and 9th in line @ 4:30am and still had to settle for a 9.5 cause there weren't anymore 10's. they had less then 10 pairs left and there were at least 30 people outside waiting.
Man Towneast was packed good thing i went to redbird no lines at all

man about 20-30 people left cause we had already waited 3 hrs, the manager @ FA was late! on all days to be late you pick the release day of a very anticipatedJ?!
mad.gif
smh.gif

eventhough the stealths are a GR, i'm still gonna be @ towneast around 5am or so.

^^^ i really doubt it will hit willowbend but i could be wrong. do they even get most J's? i was @ towneast for the allstars @ 4:30am and wasn't firstin line.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

eventhough the stealths are a GR, i'm still gonna be @ towneast around 5am or so.
Say man!....This is the big black dude,( black hoodie) that stood in front of you for the AS's at Town East. I was number 7. You think thisweekends release will be similar to the AS? My boy that was wit me called several malls around the Metroplex, and at least 7 malls are getting these. I mightbe at one of the malls early, as in 7 or 8, But I don't know about 5. Most malls are saying that they're not even opening til 30 minutes or an hourbefore normal opening. What you think?

oh yea, what's up! man, i heard that when we left the rest of those people got crazy cause they sold out! PM me and i'll give you my number, maybewe'll hook up and go there together. i'm gonna go by FA in the next few days and holla @ my boy Lance to see when they gonna open. i guess that willdetermine when i show up. but it won't be as bad as the allstar release, that was just sick! but i bet there will still be a lot of people.

People always crowd up Towneast! I guess ill be heading to Redbird agian i dont feel like waiting in line for a GR lol

Everyone is getting the Stealths. I would say there is little reason to get up early. Unless you just want to be done with it and get on with your day.
I usually wake up early and go pick up my shoes. Only because if I wait too long, I end up having to go with the wife and kid. It turns into a 3 hour roundtrip. I can wake up at 6, shower, go make my purchase and be back home in time to eat breakfast with the family. Then on to the list of crap to do around thehouse.

skate or die dropped at index in hurst last saturday. me and my crew stood in line for 16 hours. definitely worth it seeing as they only got 9 pair and thereare only a total of 18 pair in a 5 state radius. i'm not selling but i know some people who are if ur interested.

Originally Posted by vinylhydra

skate or die dropped at index in hurst last saturday. me and my crew stood in line for 16 hours. definitely worth it seeing as they only got 9 pair and there are only a total of 18 pair in a 5 state radius. i'm not selling but i know some people who are if ur interested.

Your math is way off. Teknar in Austin got 6 and Goodtimes in San Antonio got 10. 6+10+9= 25
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom