Dallas Peeps Back At It

You can check out Redbird footlocker i went today to return some shoes and they still had stealths on display in big sizes to

Stopped at GV Mills yesterday. The Nike Outlet had black XX2s size 8 for $100 and low white XX2s size 10, with no price tag. I assume they are $100 also. Other than that, nothing new. They have the white/blue/gray Barry Sanders for $60.

If anybody is looking for the ZF95's or 96's, the Champs at The Parks has a FSR as of yesterday. Still full price. Both colors of 96's. Picked mine(95's) up laaste week. Played at UTA in them last night, and they are just like I remember.

i'm heading to the nike outlet in hillsboro this weekend, i'll report what i find (if anything) to you guys.

If anybody is looking for the ZF95's or 96's, the Champs at The Parks has a FSR as of yesterday. Still full price. Both colors of 96's. Picked mine (95's) up laaste week. Played at UTA in them last night, and they are just like I remember.
I went up there on Sun but they didnt have my size
mad.gif
butthanks for the update i might head up there again

Trublu

I am not any help, but I have not heard of anyone who will have these. The only option I have heard of is Levi.com, but I could not find any info on the site.

Good luck.

What's up Dallas fam. Just got out of the Navy and had my car shipped from where I was last stationed to Dallas. I'll be flying up that way tomorrowmorning to pick her up and wondering what spots I should swing by to peep out. Thanks..

-Omar

sneaker spots are limited to me as i only know of DK's, big mikes, and i only frequent those and footaction. as far as tourist things, gotta see the JFK"spot", reunion tower, eat @ Three Forks, Kobe Steak, Texas DeBrazil, other tourist things i'm not sure of. i grew up here and i stillhaven't done everything.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

sneaker spots are limited to me as i only know of DK's, big mikes, and i only frequent those and footaction. as far as tourist things, gotta see the JFK "spot", reunion tower, eat @ Three Forks, Kobe Steak, Texas DeBrazil, other tourist things i'm not sure of. i grew up here and i still haven't done everything.

Word thanks for the response. Unfortunately as soon as I scooped up my car I just started to head back down to San Antonio. Maybe next time! I'll keepall this in mind whenever I am in the Dallas area again.

You might have to wait in line for a few hours, from what i hear the packs are gaining more popularity

Back
Top Bottom