Dallas Peeps Back At It

i know that FA got a lot of pairs of the stealths, i talked to the manager last saturday. i always like to be the first few to get the shoes, not sure why buti do.

I hope he didn't tell you the earth was square either. JK! I can't see anything appealing about these shoes. How anyone could wait for them at all ismind boggling.

oh vinyl, i wasn't talking bout you, lol. haha you're funny T21D.........
smh.gif
don't know man, something bout the shoes that are incredible! mark mywords, they will grow on you!
smile.gif

i know that FA got a lot of pairs of the stealths, i talked to the manager last saturday. i always like to be the first few to get the shoes, not sure why but i do.
How bout u try to get me a pair early K20Lee
happy.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

oh vinyl, i wasn't talking bout you, lol. haha you're funny T21D.........
smh.gif
don't know man, something bout the shoes that are incredible! mark my words, they will grow on you!
smile.gif

They'll grow on me like a REAL bad rash.

^^^ kinda like the herp?
wink.gif
if shoes would grow on me like a rash it'd save me a lot of money!
smile.gif

Me too. Anyway, hope you Dallas boys are coming down for our showApril 13. It's free, lots of giveaways, dollar raffles- Nike SB stuff donated by ourpremium SB shop Goodtimes Motive 807 from ATX, and Select Footwear. No age limit to get in. Bring your moms,pops, mayma, your baby's mama, etc. You get tomix with fellow skaters, ghetto hoods, chulos, hipsters and passerbys who want to know whats going on a Sunday afternoon.

Check the next topic below"OFFICIAL GUIDLINES FOR SAN ANTONIO SNEAKSUP SNEAKER SHOW"

dose anyone know if DK's in cedar Hill is getting them or anyplace near Grand Praire ,Arlington area.

Originally Posted by chagocal

dose anyone know if DK's in cedar Hill is getting them or anyplace near Grand Praire ,Arlington area.

im pretty sure the parks mall is getting them

ddangg cant waittt for these i guess im gonna have to hit up valley view idk it seems like the closest one to me (sherman)

DK's gotta be gettin them, but IMO they're shady w/ releases like that. makin you pay above retail and buy a $60 shirt or something just to cop themearly. then when release day hits, they don't have any sizes?! i went there once and won't do it again.

K20Lee wrote:
DK's gotta be gettin them, but IMO they're shady w/ releases like that. makin you pay above retail and buy a $60 shirt or something just to cop them early. then when release day hits, they don't have any sizes?! i went there once and won't do it again.

So maybe hit the parks first then DK's huh what about RedBird anyone know what time they opening.

^^^ more than likely at 7 am

Anybody that work at footlocker or FA in the Dallas area gonna have the 50% off?? Can anybody help me out getting some shoes??

if my boy's in town, he works @ FA in towneast. he'll hook me up def, but he was outta town last weekend.

Did anyone cop these? It pays to know people. No line, no waiting, slept until noon and drove 4 blocks to scoop em. Hope everyone got what they wanted.

yea i got them. it was just as crazy as last weekend, people act a fool and can't be civilized! idiots thinking they can cut in line w/out anyonenoticing........ PLEASE!!
eyes.gif

I checked out Footaction at redbird and it seemed like they didnt get the stealths i thought that was weird since they usually get everything

Back
Top Bottom