Dallas Peeps Back At It

lol I straight up told my wife yesterday that I'm missing church haha
roll.gif
nthat.gif

how yall like DFW area now that big chains using the app? ive hit ever thing i entered in so far and multiples. wouldn't have happened when i put in raffle tickets.

You must be a "loyal" customer, I haven't hit ****. It is better than raffles and fcfs.

how yall like DFW area now that big chains using the app? ive hit ever thing i entered in so far and multiples. wouldn't have happened when i put in raffle tickets.
I'm loving it fam. I've hit on 350 v2, sbb 2.0, breds, and black toes. The combination of being VIP and checking in works. They are rewarding loyalty. I love it! There's no way I would have drove to Town East or Parks to enter for 350 v2. Also Nike Dallas had a ton of black toes. I lot of yall just didn't go enter. Villa Skillman had more tickets in there bucket than Nike Dallas did

Last edited:
I'm loving it fam. I've hit on 350 v2, sbb 2.0, breds, and black toes. The combination of being VIP and checking in works. They are rewarding loyalty. I love it! There's no way I would have drove to Town East or Parks to enter for 350 v2. Also Nike Dallas had a ton of black toes. I lot of yall just didn't go enter. Villa Skillman had more tickets in there bucket than Nike Dallas did

Man i think people got rubbed the wrong way by nike dallas from that Bred 1 release. the only reason i would've considered Town East before the app is from employees from Northpark. they were like they get the most pair and not too much backdooring happening there.

Last edited:
yeah its better. just buy somethings here and there and you will get VIP/platinum easy.
It's amazing how much money people spend at the footsites and don't check in their account. The rewards add up and they can easily be used on clothes, sock, cleaners, or even boosts. My local FTL told me they are tired of looking at me lmao. But they know umma be in there to cop some stuff when I walk through the door

Last edited:
It's amazing how much money people spend at the footsites and don't check in their account. The rewards at up that that can easily be used on clothes, sock, cleaners, or even boosts. My local FTL told me they are tired of looking at me lmao. But they know umma be in there to cop some stuff when I walk through the door

thats what happened to me on Sat. i won at a FTL in Cedar hill and the manager was the old manager at FTA in redbird. he was like you stay winning LMAO

thats what happened to me on Sat. i won at a FTL in Cedar hill and the manager was the old manager at FTA in redbird. he was like you stay winning LMAO
yessir! Congrats. So I'm going to enter for top 3 and Space Jams. I'll cop true blues and the 9s else where since they  will be pretty easy and I will probably out of town. Trying to get give it a break lmao

Last edited:
I wasn't able to physically drop by any of the local spots. Struck out on BT's on all sites including the SNKRS app. Can't get myself to lay resale so I'm hoping for one of the random future restocks.

I stick to 1's so easy pass. Looks like they are extremely available, only two states aren't getting them based on the location maps. if I ever decide to get them, I'll pay the cheap price well under retail.

got mine locked down with Villa. They did a dope toy drive. Now you got footsites going now. Nike Dallas later in the week. And Finishline raffle tomorrow. Not sure about Hibbetts, City gears etc...

Last edited:
Tried app, no success. Now just sitting it out. Maybe get in on the cement 5s next year. ...

You should have paid attention that particular thread as there have been a couple of restocks and all kinda wait lists tricks ...Or at least posted in this very thread the day of release that you needed help ....I just scored a size 13 for a friend of mine just a couple of days ago.

villa is restocking right now
Villa been crashed lmao. I copped my 3rd Space Jam from the Eastbay restock. I'm on the hunt for Black/white v2 Yeezy smh...you folks in Arlington/Grand Prarie and Mesquite/Garland got it good man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom