Dallas Peeps Back At It

I really want the countdown but I ain't willing to be sleeping up Town East for some shoes, its not THAT important. So is 6 am a good time to be at themall if it opens at 7?

^might as well order them online, im telling ya when i went for the grapes i got there at midnight and there were about 5 dukes already there and for the AQUASthere were a couple of dukes there at midnight, imma go at midnight so if ya wanna kick it, ill prolly even take a basket hoop.

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

^^^They should be available either at the stadium or online w/ ticketmaster. Go to www.dallascowboys.com or call 972-785-5000. They may be available as early as Monday morning. Also, if anyone is interested I have 2 tickets in section 23 (lower bowl/cowboys side) for $500 for the Giants game.

Nevermind.

I would have been up there at midnight but its going to be so cold outside I aint going to 6 am.^^^I was thinking about North Park too. Their Footlocker mighthave the countdown package.

Originally Posted by trublu86

Anybody know if alot of people head up to parks mall or north park?

When I went to Parks mall for the DMP I got there at about 5 am and there were A LOT more people than I expected to be there that early. It was about 30people there outside of FA and I was really surprised since I was so used to seeing people rocking fakes I didn't expect that many people to be up on itlike that.

^^ thanks for the heads-up ill probably hit up north park friday and see if any stores got the packages in

^Yeah, Definitely check with North Park....I don't know that they'll get the packs. The last J's I bought from there by happenstance was the citrusVII's. Then, months later, I saw the Cement Spizikes....Both at Finishline. You might have a good shot at Foot Locker though. I know they got theBMP's, Flip III's and FR III's. So it's possible...Just offering my two cents!

do u know if they had DMPs at north park? if so chances r they will get the countdown package

so what mall is everybody headin to?? i couldnt get through on eastbay so i gotta line up

It seems like everybody headed to Town East because FA & FL in there are reserved out. I'm going to Champs or Foot Locker.

It was like 50+ people there when I came and I came up there at 5:15. Took a hour and a half to get in.

It was like 50+ people there when I came and I came up there at 5:15. Took a hour and a half to get in.

I headed to towneast to got there around 430 am and there were probably 35 people. Got my size 11 at champs, footlocker sold out so did champs.

dallas how did the packs sell?did everyone got their pair?i didnt get mine cause i dont like the 10s and 13s but for future packs sake did you guys had anytrouble getting them?thanks

To those who are interested the Nike outlet at Grapevine Mills has Foamposites (all black and black/cactus). They are $90 or $100, but they are Bgrades.

They had a table full of them. All I saw were adult sizes. The only numbers I saw for sure are 10.5 and 12, but I know they had more. What size are you? I can go tomorrow around noon and see if they have your size.

I went up there today and checked it out. They only had one 10.5 black foamposite (which i bought) and there only had 8.5-9 in the cactus colorway. Im prettysure they had a 9.5 in black foams mario23407. thanks for the heads up TXCaddyKing

Originally Posted by trublu86

I went up there today and checked it out. They only had one 10.5 black foamposite (which i bought) and there only had 8.5-9 in the cactus colorway. Im pretty sure they had a 9.5 in black foams mario23407. thanks for the heads up TXCaddyKing
lol what time did you got there?you beat me on those 10.5s.....anyways i saw some cactus size 9 and 7 or 7.5 only .....
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom