Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by TXCaddyKing

Freshlydressed,
I have not been able to find the ATCs anywhere and have almost given up. I usually do not buy a shoe without trying it on, but I think I will have to look to the Web to purchase these. I have gotten no reply from anyone in this thread regarding these and am suprised, as most people in here are helpful. If you do find them, please let me know.

have you tried calling at the footaction,footlocker and topgear in wynnewood.

funny thing....... the FNL in towneast mall has a FSR of the ATC's too!
wink.gif
looks like that store is starting to be a hot place for once.

whats up dallas NT'ers - i live up in oklahoma city, and i'm just wondering if any of you know anybody that lives here, or somewhere else in oklahoma?if you could PM me if you do, i would really appreciate it. thanks.

funny thing....... the FNL in towneast mall has a FSR of the ATC's too!
wink.gif
looks like that store is starting to be a hot place for once.
Sweet i gotta check those out in person

GV Mills outlet still has plenty of Flight Zooms. They have a pair of XV lasers in a 9.5 for $99. Nothing else too exciting though.

Running or baskteball? The local Ross stores got the b-ball in orange/white last week for 34.99

Originally Posted by FreshlyDressed

where is everybody going to go to get their 6/17 CDP??

hopefully a fellow niketalker can hold them for me and if not then towneast, wynnewood, or redbird.

GV Mills Finishline still has XV Braggin Rights UNC & Gtown if anyone is still looking. They did not have any a few when they dropped, so I was suprisedto see them there today.

Originally Posted by mario23407

hopefully a fellow niketalker can hold them for me and if not then towneast, wynnewood, or redbird.

is ANY spot in fort worth getting them?

do they take reserves?

^^^^ I think Northeast Mall and Hulen Mall are going to get the 6/17 CDP because they got the previous packs, try calling them and I don't know aboutreserving

You guys be sure to check the Kixpo 2008 thread for all the info on Dallas's only sneaker show. Also there will be a 3 on 3 bball tourney on Sunday the27th for cash and prizes.

What up fam, i'm new to the Fort Worth area, was wondering where the sneaker spots are? Any info is appreciated, thanks!

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

New to the area as well---not really into kicks anymore but dam, I need some ****in' friends
smh.gif
laugh.gif

lol i feel you on that....u in the fort worth area?

^

heard of duncanville?
laugh.gif
Anyways, that's where I'm at. Got lost yesterday downtown lookin' for that dam DMV. ****in' street just turned intoanother one on me and I didn't even realize
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

^

heard of duncanville?
laugh.gif
Anyways, that's where I'm at. Got lost yesterday downtown lookin' for that dam DMV. ****in' street just turned into another one on me and I didn't even realize
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
.....the a dmv around the redbird area.......how old are ya guys? no gayness

Originally Posted by mario23407

I heard Redbird be wild during Jordan releases, is that true? I might go up there to get em, but I'm not sure yet. And you sure Wynnewood be gettinCDPs?

Back
Top Bottom