Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Still alive though. A mans home should not be messed with. That’s your sanctuary from the **** **** out here. Don’t give a **** about the Nra or politics. You come into my domain pressing an issue, We gon fight. **** calling the police.

Won hunnit

The more I see things like this, the more I understand people gunning down cops in the street.

They've made it very clear they're going to do everything in their power to lie, distort the facts, not follow procedure, etc. to protect "one of their own".

You don't get to say you're a good cop when you let this happen in your department - you are just as guilty, and people will be coming for you, too.

Another possibility of why she intended to "do something" about her upstairs neighbor (Botham Jean) making noise below her unit.

Ive read articles where it said she sent "complaints to her building management" about her upstairs making noise below her.

Maybe on Thursday night after coming from her "12-15 hour shift" she wanted to confront him in person about the noise he was probably making below her unit And if she Wore her uniform he would feel intimidated by her status as a police officer. Cause if that is the reasoning she is abusing her status as a law enforcement in uniform.

6848D5B6-CA2A-4862-9131-F62A2AFD9B03.jpeg

How the hell you go to the wrong apartment when knowing that bright red placemat doesn't belong at your door. Makes no SENSE!!

She had full intentions to kill this man probably even before she step at as his door.

This is just speculation but you can't rule out the possibility of The actions of what humans will do and what police will do off or on duty.

Some down right murderous **** being posting in here.

I'm upset but damn yo. I just need her to get life without the possibility. That is enough right?

That's the entire problem. She's already changed her story at least twice, witnesses at the scene dispute her narrative of events, the police claimed to take a sample of her blood at the scene for drugs/alcohol - but apparently didn't do so for 24 hours (why?), and is already in pictures with people wearing All Lives Matter shirts and flashing white supremacist hand signs.

THESE OTHER COPS ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO COVER FOR A COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY MURDER. THIS ***** IS A MURDERER.

This dude got shot in his own home doing absolutely nothing wrong - why is it not okay to kill a cop like this?

Then why didn’t they?
Then why didn’t they?

I never rule out the possibility of what humans/cops will do to cover up a crime.

They already tampered with evidence by not drawing her blood that thursday night but 1-2 days later for any noticeable alcohol or drugs in her blood stream.

Why didn't they draw the blood right after the negligent crime she committed?

Last edited:
I never rule out the possibility of what humans/cops will do to cover up a crime.

They already tampered with evidence by not drawing her blood that thursday night but 1-2 days later for any noticeable alcohol or drugs in her blood stream.

Agree - as soon as that gun was discharged the time was running in alcohol. Drugs have a a little more time, but alcohol only has about a 6 hour turn to get a full true reading.

Back
Top Bottom