Dam I feel like I just got B*****vol. SUBWAY

The Subway on campus here is pretty cool, I go there all the time so the servers sorta know what I'm gonna get. Most of the workers there are cool even thothey don't speak much English and you have to repeat yourself. The busiest spot on campus during lunch hour, but the line moves fast.

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

Go back tomorrow, put in an order for about 8 of the $5 footlongs, and right before you pay - leave.

laugh.gif

u shoulda snatched the chips and drinks and ran....(around my way they are out in the open. easy access)

i guess all KFCs be having that problem, they always out of something. I never had that problem with subway before, I guess is b/c i never go there. I would beupset if it happened though

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

Go back tommorow and cause haviK.

happy.gif

I would have aggravated the crap out of them until they fixed me my damn sandwich.
It really pisses me off when places do stuff like that.
If you wouldve caused enough of a ruckus you'd be eating some sweet sweet chicken teriyaki right now homie.

dude, your so soft. took the L and left.. but anyways.. Id call back today.

In the summer , I called a robeks that said they closed at 9, I pulled in and parked after driving 15 minutes there.....to come to a closed sign and theworkers cleaning up.

I called the next day, spoke to the shift manager which forwarded me to the owner. He gave me a $50 giftcard and apologized.

Damn I had rack of free robeks.

I wouldn't go back if I was you

they are mos def gonna add "special sauce" to your food if you try to raise hell

just take the L and don't go back for another L

you should go there in the day time, order a sandwich, have them make it, leave the sandwich and then bounce out without paying.

i do it to bartenders who are rude. it really pisses them off.

Back
Top Bottom