Damn Detroit..you scary.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

I'm saying though, right?
roll.gif

Dude was quick to pull out the religion argument. Like dude, just shut up! If you watched the video, Ross clearly explained how miracles happened for him. Someone picking him up? Someone pushing him? Someone keeping him awake? All the coincidence of not knowing ANYTHING when he woke up, but knew his father's phone number? The Probation Officer? The FBI?

It's obvious that the kid in the video believes in God himself.
30t6p3b.gif
C'mon b... let dat boy live!

First of all I was responding to the people in this thread asking what I would say and also "praising" some "god"
Second of all, he didn't clearly explain how miracles happened to him. There were no miracles. The kid simply did not die. If its a miracle, then why did he have to go to the hospital? The real miracle was if he was never found but just walked out of the woods a couple hours later fully healed. If he didn't go to the hospital he would have died. Maybe even 50 yars ago this kid would have been dead due to medical treatments we have now. Where is your miracle then? This is what you DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

He had his body blown to pieces and was mentally and physically confused.

he was trying to help himself up and was slipping in and out of consciousness. Thats SHOCK. 

Of course he remembered his dad's phone number...its like one of the first things kids learn these days. Its long term memory potentiation in the cortical centers of the brain that deal with long term memory. Its why you don't have to think about what your address is because you've known it for so long. its automatic.

Your "god" wasn't there with that boy. People who paid for police, medical professionals, and kind-hearted people who wanted to see justice served were there. 

Even if your god was "there" how did your god let this happen to this innocent kid? 
he didn't even remember his own name b...which do you think he's known longer?

damn thats crazy....

its amazing how he stayed alive....
eek.gif

and who was the one that shot him? his friend or someone else??

crazy story...its so colddddd in the D..dude is fortunate to be alive
30t6p3b.gif

Sillyputty

yeah we should all thank the kid who gave you a little energy to reply to this thread by mentioning your name ....
sick.gif
..nobody cares what you think...

then this clown goes to talk about all the medical terms of what happened to dude like he is explaining something...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quick, someone make a religion thread so sillyputty can stop derailing this one!

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I'm saying though, right?
roll.gif

Dude was quick to pull out the religion argument. Like dude, just shut up! If you watched the video, Ross clearly explained how miracles happened for him. Someone picking him up? Someone pushing him? Someone keeping him awake? All the coincidence of not knowing ANYTHING when he woke up, but knew his father's phone number? The Probation Officer? The FBI?

It's obvious that the kid in the video believes in God himself.
30t6p3b.gif
C'mon b... let dat boy live!

First of all I was responding to the people in this thread asking what I would say and also "praising" some "god"
Second of all, he didn't clearly explain how miracles happened to him. There were no miracles. The kid simply did not die. If its a miracle, then why did he have to go to the hospital? The real miracle was if he was never found but just walked out of the woods a couple hours later fully healed. If he didn't go to the hospital he would have died. Maybe even 50 yars ago this kid would have been dead due to medical treatments we have now. Where is your miracle then? This is what you DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

He had his body blown to pieces and was mentally and physically confused.

he was trying to help himself up and was slipping in and out of consciousness. Thats SHOCK. 

Of course he remembered his dad's phone number...its like one of the first things kids learn these days. Its long term memory potentiation in the cortical centers of the brain that deal with long term memory. Its why you don't have to think about what your address is because you've known it for so long. its automatic.

Your "god" wasn't there with that boy. People who paid for police, medical professionals, and kind-hearted people who wanted to see justice served were there. 

Even if your god was "there" how did your god let this happen to this innocent kid? 
he didn't even remember his own name b...which do you think he's known longer?
I'm not going to drag this out any further.
The kid just woke up out of a coma and was disoriented. 

I can't say why he knew the phone number over his name. It was probably chaotic in his patient room and people were talking and yelling at him trying to get his attention while treating him. 

he was confused and probably thats the first thing that made sense to him.

The dude was MESSED UP. But none of that means there was some higher power there. The kid didn't die because of medical professionals, cops, and our justice system that sealed the fate of the suspect. If this sort of "higher power existed" none of this would happen, nor would it have required medical advances to save his life. So much for that "miracle."

Let me know when "god" decides to save the thousands of people who get shot all over the world and don't die from equally or worse inflicted wounds. But yet when one person survives its a miracle. Whoopity doo! I'm glad the kid is alive. Don't get me wrong. But I can't sit here and not address some of the utterly narcissistic responses in here. Like he is blessed and favored etc... Nothing in that vid shows that he was actually hanging with the wrong crowd and what not. If this is a miracle, then him getting his body blown to bits and his car stolen was apart of that miracle too. 

My bottom line, don't praise god. If you want to thank someone, give props to the doctors and nurses that saved his life and treated him or to the cop that saw him and decided to intervene and thank his friends and family for supporting him during his trial and allowing him to continue his life. 

Those are the real heroes. 

Originally Posted by arrjae2

damn thats crazy....

its amazing how he stayed alive....
eek.gif

and who was the one that shot him? his friend or someone else??

His "friend"shot him to join a gang. It had to be somebody random.

^^ yea, just saw the link to the part 2....

its crazy how the dudes fam was cheering him on....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cap29

I love when the atheist chime in on matters like this. Silly Putty did not disappoint.
laugh.gif
Makes me feel good to be a believer.
You were the first one to bring it up, genius.

Crazy story man. Good post OP, was definitely uplifting and makes me appreciative of life.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

crazy story...its so colddddd in the D..dude is fortunate to be alive
30t6p3b.gif

yeah we should all thank the kid who gave you a little energy to reply to this thread by mentioning your name ....
sick.gif
..nobody cares what you think...

then this clown goes to talk about all the medical terms of what happened to dude like he is explaining something...
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah I did that $%@+ and he did not disappoint.  If you honestly think I care what dude says then 
laugh.gif

Dude has a point though. If God cared so much, why let it happen in the first place? Its almost like throwing your pet poodle into a dog fight, watching it get mangled by a Rottweiler within inches of death, saving it at the last second and then everyone telling you how amazing of an owner you are. Very crazy story though. Dude will never pay for a drink the rest of his life with a story like that.

yea ima have to thank the doctor who said she wasnt going to give up on him before ima thank God.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Dude has a point though. If God cared so much, why let it happen in the first place? Its almost like throwing your pet poodle into a dog fight, watching it get mangled by a Rottweiler within inches of death, saving it at the last second and then everyone telling you how amazing of an owner you are. Very crazy story though. Dude will never pay for a drink the rest of his life with a story like that.

kanyeshrug.gif

Thats all I'm saying man...but for some reason its illegal to call people out on "thinking" these days. 

lollll dudes using this to try to prove there is a god ?god is good? Lol where is god for the guy that gets shot once n dies on the spot or for the person that trips n falls down a set of stairs n diessss where  is god for those starving children in Africa that die a slow painful death from starvation 

kanyeshrug.gif

Thats all I'm saying man...but for some reason its illegal to call people out on "thinking" these days. 

quit turning this into a religious debate. thats all you ever do. go on some $%%%*#! christian message board if you wanna debate if god is real or not...

what a crazy story. guy is lucky to be alive. homie had a bad feeling about it he shoulda never gave in to the pressure. thats like jumping off a bridge and expecting to live...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

kanyeshrug.gif

quit turning this into a religious debate. thats all you ever do. go on some $%%%*#! christian message board if you wanna debate if god is real or not...

what a crazy story. guy is lucky to be alive. homie had a bad feeling about it he shoulda never gave in to the pressure. thats like jumping off a bridge and expecting to live...

To be fair,
I didn't do that. 

Believers always think they get to assume their stance is the default one. 

Guess what. Its not.

People in this thread saying "thank god" did that. 

Why do they get to proclaim some "god" exists and I don't?

Like god was in the ambulance or was in the hospital or in the cop car or in the court room. 

So the people who say "thank god" aren't turning this into a religious conversation?

What happened to saying "i'm happy this kid is alive" ? and just keeping it moving? 

And yes, i do have a problem with it if you must know...the REAL heroes are the ones who saved this kids life from certain death. That cop, that doctor, that legal team. THAT is what we have to thank. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

C'mon son. Dude was called out by name to address this, and shut another dumb "god is great" theory down in one post.
laugh.gif

Its almost like throwing your pet poodle into a dog fight, watching it get mangled by a Rottweiler within inches of death, saving it at the last second and then everyone telling you how amazing of an owner you are.
Good analogy.

TripleXL Vol 2 wrote:
Pt.2 for those still having problems with the website.

damn thats some trippy $*@$ to wake up to. wonder if u can have a heart attack from waking up like that in shock...

smh @ the kid who shot him and his family +%*#!+* straight up ignorant lowlife losers cheering him on and heckling this dude in court. sad thing is the kid who shot him probably be worse off punishment wise in prison because he earned his stripes. for him to come out in a purple suit and top hat tells me son aint learned a damn thing.

That's crazy dude is still alive. I probably would've gave up. Then again who's to say how one would react in that situation. I just hope that I'm never involved with something of that magnitude.

Back
Top Bottom