Dating single mothers, what's your take on it?

its a nice experience for a short term relationship. But having no kids myself, I dont see any reason to stay in a relationship with a girl who has a kid or kids.

But at the same time, If you think she's the one, then by all means, having a kid wouldnt/shouldnt be a problem.

I used to frown upon it until i became a single father. Having my lil man by myself made me not be so quick to judge women who have kids. All good in my book

Not an issue as long as she is a good mother and her kid isn't bad as hell.

Just takes a certain maturity and understanding that you will never truly be first in her life.

I've done it before, have nothing against it. Single moms buss it wide open. The girl I dated kept her daughter at a distance from me and never tried to force us all to go out. It was always just me and her.

She ended up being crazy doe but I'm still open to dating single mothers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

I used to frown upon it until i became a single father. Having my lil man by myself made me not be so quick to judge women who have kids. All good in my book

real talk im a single father wouldnt mind meeting a proper single mother, so if the opportunity arises then by all means

real talk im a single father wouldnt mind meeting a proper single mother, so if the opportunity arises then by all means

they awesome.. i went out with one for a while.. had 1 kid.. the key to having them around is to keep their kid happy but no ODing it.
they mad fun and get loose quick

Terrible. Buy 1, get 1 or some free!

Why deal with it? I seriously do not get it. If you're into this type of thing, then you're into MILFs !

Respect

as long as it's strictly dating, then it's cool with me

cant see myself getting serious though

Girl on FB just said this

This dude on twitter really just said, "I'll only date a single mom if the father of her child is black. That way you know he ain't around." omggggg I'm done!! Lmao

indifferent.gif

If you're in the point of your life where you can deal with the child sometimes interfering with your plans, c-blocking on you getting some !*!*!, or having to tag along when you go places, then it's cool...But most importantly, you gotta see yourself being with the girl for the long term and not just for a quick few months and then move to a new chick. A lot of these women are looking for a long term guy and don't want their son to get attached to a dude that is just gonna leave the both of them.

Most importantly, MAKE SURE HER BABY'S FATHER IS NOT CRAZY/JEALOUS/POSSESSIVE! That is the most important thing. A friend of mine dated a girl with a kid and the father would always come on the weekends to pick the kid up and when he'd see my friend there, he'd turn into a wise %$% and it would lead to a lot of arguments. Don't do it to yourself

I've heard good and bad. My cousin married a girl that has a kid but he had to take the role of a father at the end of it. It's not that bad of thing if you want that resonsibility but it does come with the package.

On the other hand, it can be a total pain if the mother doesn't take full responsibility for her kids. I know some moms that are seriously out there to get help cause they themselves cannot handle the pressure of being a single mom. It just takes the right guy to want to be in that relationship, but it is possible to do though.

Crossed my mind before, but I'm 20 going on 21. Props to all of you who can handle that but I don't need that in my life.

pass

ill smang them but thats about it

im 21 and being with a chick that has a kid is too much baggage for me

word, i'd like to meet a good girl with a kid.  i'd be totally happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom