Dating single mothers, what's your take on it?

It wasn't a big deal for me her having two kids (twins). She's divorced from a NFL player but she refused to tell me who it was when I asked her. Anyway, her and exhusband switch off every other weekend to take care of the kids, so sometimes I can't see her because she had her kids with her. Fast forward, she had some trust issues, thinking that I was messing with other girls. And that went down the hill from there. Never again I'll date a girl with kids. haha

Would I smang a girl with kids? Yes

Would I casually date a girl with kids? Yes

Would I be in a relationship with a girl with kids? Nah

I'd be damned if I'm spending my hard earned money on another #@%$++ kids. As harsh as it sounds, that's some real !$!+ fambs.

i dont have a prob wit it. My girl now has a child and i basically claim her as mine. Ive been there since right around she was born so all she knows is me as her dad. but i plan on marrying my woman so i guess it just depends on who you are

Im 26. Want no part of single mothers at this point in my life.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

i dont have a prob wit it. My girl now has a child and i basically claim her as mine. Ive been there since right around she was born so all she knows is me as her dad. but i plan on marrying my woman so i guess it just depends on who you are

How does baby pops play into your situation?

If a successful woman who is very mature and raises her child in a similar way I would raise mine, then I would jump at it. Means they are much more experienced in life then the other girls without kids.

And the way they raise their children will say alot about your future together if you think it has potential. Step families usually fight over differences in philosophies of raising children.

"This is how I'll raise MY kid." "Don't telll me how to raise MY kid" etc.

No because women don't have babies by normal dudes anymore. The dudes are always salty or jealous.

I'd sure nail one but there's plenty of women w/o kids out there.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Its only bad when they got baby daddy drama or try to force you to be daddy
this 
but it seems as we get older we don't have much of a choice 
tired.gif

I love dating single mothers, being that we have more in common with kids and can relate to each other more. as long she doesn't have more than 3 kids i'm down. Plus from my experience easily smash single mothers.

nothing wrong wit it. as long as you don't have to hear about the kid every 5 mins until you actually meet and get to know the kid.

It really depends on the person. Me personally, I was talking to this chick way back, and during a random conversation she happened
to say "blah blah blah my daughter...." and that was an immediate buzzkill. My friend who's in the same situation as me wants a huge
fam right at this moment. So it just depends.

Having a kid myself i do my best to avoid more kids. No way in hell I date a single mother especially since they all have trust issues
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Having a kid myself i do my best to avoid more kids. No way in hell I date a single mother especially since they all have trust issues
30t6p3b.gif
Lol...

Is this sarcasm?

I'm still young so I wouldn't do it for now. But as being the son of a single mom I do sympathize with them and if I were single as I keep getting older I'd definitely be more open to it.

I've been with 2 single mothers. Personally, I probably won't do it again ever.

The first one kept me and her son distant so that was all good but the trust issues just made it not worthwhile to me.

The second one asked me if I was ready to be her son's stepfather, I hit her with the "not sure if srs" face and deaded it the next day.

Maybe it's still because I'm young but I don't want kids myself so why would I take care of another man's seed?

Only positive I saw from those 2 experiences was that it was easy to smash.

Im 23, had my son at 17 and deeply involved in his life while being single

So i would give them a shot just off the strength I know how it can be being a single parent and dating.

However it wouldnt be just any single mother, has to be one who is ambitious and trying to reach goals

Being in Memphis, alot of these woman use/have kids for the wrong reasons

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

pass

ill smang them but thats about it

im 21 and being with a chick that has a kid is too much baggage for me

this, except im 22. my lifestyle just wouldn't allow it. 

I cant do it. My daughter does not live with me and I would feel bad if she found out i was being daddy to a chid that aint mine.

Dude will always be around...and that's the type of guy that took off the rubber on some sneak ##%* just to get her pregnant in the first place.

Ya'll can have that drama.

Back
Top Bottom