Dating your friend's ex---Do the rules still apply to your lesbian homegirls?

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by JBug88

why does the fact that she's a lesbian change anything?
an ex is still an ex.
This is what I was thinking.. you called her your homegirl so I'm assuming you guys are friends and hang out. If it's ok for you to mess with her ex then it's ok for your boys to mess with your ex

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by JBug88

why does the fact that she's a lesbian change anything?
an ex is still an ex.
This is what I was thinking.. you called her your homegirl so I'm assuming you guys are friends and hang out. If it's ok for you to mess with her ex then it's ok for your boys to mess with your ex

id be damned if some lesbian chick tried to wild out on me.

when i was 17 in 2007 the only time i ever went to jail was over some butch spanish chick in hoboken new jersey , i was messing around with
her "ex" she was like 22 and ole girl was 16 , longstory short girl punched me so i rocked her , then her homeboys tried to jump me.

when i was 17 in 2007 the only time i ever went to jail was over some butch spanish chick in hoboken new jersey , i was messing around with
her "ex" she was like 22 and ole girl was 16 , longstory short girl punched me so i rocked her , then her homeboys tried to jump me.

Try to bag both. This a once in a lifetime situation. Might as well go all in. Ante Up!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

Son......
tired.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

Son......
tired.gif

so what would you have done carver ? i treat people with respect but if she wants to get foul and nutty and i was a teenager and she was
an adult why would i let them do that to me ?

so what would you have done carver ? i treat people with respect but if she wants to get foul and nutty and i was a teenager and she was
an adult why would i let them do that to me ?

To those saying threesome
laugh.gif
hell nah I never touch my homegirl plus she's strictly lezzie. And to add more context they went out for 3-4 months. And the ex went after me

To those saying threesome
laugh.gif
hell nah I never touch my homegirl plus she's strictly lezzie. And to add more context they went out for 3-4 months. And the ex went after me

Back
Top Bottom