David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

Claire is proving to be such a disappointment. She began doubting Frank and think she could sit at the helm. :smh:

It's great to see the dynamic of how in control and solid Frank and Claire are in the pursuit of power. They were actually quite powerful on the come up, driven by the hunger for more, only to actually get to the highest point and watch it fall apart with L's left and right. I knew once Claire did the cry and dry heave after speaking to Frank, he was a target.

I'm still trying to figure out why the Underwoods were neutered in season 3. I thought they should have made the most potent 52 episodes they could. Now i think they're trying to stretch things out.

Agree. Like 5 eps in I really began to notice this weird conflict that wasn't all that hinted at in S2. Petrov stuff aside.

They should've been thriving after the way S2 ended.

Overall, I'd say Doug was some of the best stuff apart of S3.

What does she really want though? the Presidency? I don't get where she's going. I'm sure if she wanted some experience prior Frank would've gotten her a spot somewhere. Got her acting up on top of looking like the worst President ever.

Last edited:
They better get them back on track, to me- the best appeal of the show is their undying love and understanding for each other.

What does she really want though? the Presidency? I don't get where she's going. I'm sure if she wanted some experience prior Frank would've gotten her a spot somewhere. Got her acting up on top of looking like the worst President ever.
That was the biggest problem/flaw with the character all season. She doesn't know what she wants. She reached the mountain top and had the nerve to not be impressed. They hit the nail on the head with the argument with Frank in the oval office I think in the last ep. She was doing a whole lot of complaining about not liking how things are and what she became and what they became but other than that Frank is in charge she wasn't clear what she wanted.

In one sense I'm disappointed cuz what it came down to was Claire has typical woman problems.

Just finished season three and all I have to say is Doug is a baby back *****. Couldn't let my girl Rachel work her 9-5 and go to church :smh:

The way Frank played that chick in the debate like a violin was beautiful. **** was cold hearted man.

Ill never forgive Claire for that stunt she pulled on that hippie employee of hers. When she said she was willing to let that woman's baby die inside of her I was pretty pissed. Reminded me of an old divorced manager I used to work for that would try to make everyone as miserable as herself. Also I didn't like how the show made it seem like every dude on earth wants Claire. She is hot, but let's calm down

Ill never forgive Claire for that stunt she pulled on that hippie employee of hers. When she said she was willing to let that woman's baby die inside of her I was pretty pissed. Reminded me of an old divorced manager I used to work for that would try to make everyone as miserable as herself. Also I didn't like how the show made it seem like every dude on earth wants Claire. She is hot, but let's calm down
It's really no worse than what Frank has said or done. I thought it was a boss threat in S1 to show Claire was on the same level as Frank.

roll.gif

In for next season 
pimp.gif
, Claire vs Frank is gonna be fun,got a feeling she ends up on Dunbars side eventually in some capacity. Doug's probably gonna come back with a vengeance though 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Renewed for a fifth season

Not sure how I feel about that to be honest
Also it should be mentioned the creator, Beau something, has walked away from the show.

Hope they bring someone in that can really right the ship and keep it focused on greatness.

Back
Top Bottom