zYhM1vel.jpg
rfwXAHGl.jpg

BxBV9apl.jpg
qfuW7vbl.jpg

NsnA1r0l.jpg
Qo1AAgYl.jpg

Just got back from the screening...

Non spoiler

The previous tweets are spot on. The heroes worked well with each other. Some good character moments throughout.
They kept it basic( tweets earlier references thin story which I agree) for the most part and the dialogue wasn't bad but could've been a lot better.
Cavill actually looked the part of Superman...finally... Ezra Miller really was the standout. Momoa and Fisher did fine.
Steppenwolf was. . . . MEH( but he was always meh, even in the animated series, etc). I didn't mind Danny Elfman's score at all.
Some scenes could've used somewhat of a breather, let it settle a little you know?
In some moments it felt like an episode of the Justice League animated series...

Based on DoubleToasted's rating system... I'll give it a Matinee . . .
I can live with this review.

Last edited:
i didnt like wonder woman as much as everyone else

it was good but i like guardians 2 better and havent seen thor yet but will probably see that with justice league

27%...?

Damn. I'll wait until I can watch at home. I was hoping they finally got things right.

Gal Gadot Confirms Brett Ratner Off Of 'Wonder Woman' Sequel

Gadot was a guest on Today this morning to promote the Justice League movie and, during an interview with Savannah Guthrie, Gadot revealed that Ratner's involvement with Wonder Woman 2 actually ended before the rumors of her ultimatum even surfaced.

“At the end of the day, a lot has been written about my views and the way that I feel, and everyone knows the way that I feel because I’m not hiding anything,” Gadot said. “But the truth is, there’s so many people involved in making this movie, and they all echo the same sentiments. Everyone knew what was the right thing to do. But there was nothing for me to actually come and say because it was already done before this article came out.”

just saw it last night with a few friends, and we all actually enjoyed it (we weren't the biggest wonder woman fans either). most non spoiler reviews i read/watched were spot on - good film with plenty of cool moments, great chemistry, weak villain, etc. and think its a good step in the right direction.

must say, stoked for the next one tho :nerd:

I've seen/read him mentioned plnety, everyone still loves him and hopes Ben stays.

One of the highlights of the film are his interactions with the team and mostly with WW.

It's also been tracking for $110m opening for a few weeks now but I have a feeling it'll overperform despite the bad reviews. It might actually help that RT is holding out on the review but the word of mouth that it is fun and great character interaction and others even calling it a "Marvel Film" might just give it enough boost.

It's also been tracking for $110m opening for a few weeks now but I have a feeling it'll overperform despite the bad reviews. It might actually help that RT is holding out on the review but the word of mouth that it is fun and great character interaction and others even calling it a "Marvel Film" might just give it enough boost.

RFX stahp.

It's trash.

Come get you some of these Disney checks. Feels good man

the checks keep bouncing so I got to do what i got to do

but in all seriousness, that is what the reviews are saying, not that it's Marvel-quality but it's lighter and fun like Marvel films, again not my words:

It’s obvious to anyone watching Justice League next to the other DC films that the studio brass handed down a mandate to lighten the mood and make things funnier and more Marvel-y. And, to an extent, Justice League accomplishes that.

via: http://ew.com/movies/2017/11/15/justice-league-review/

Taking more than one page from Marvel’s first “Avengers” installment, “Justice League” rounds up the current spate of active D.C. franchise superheroes, and the resulting 119-minute pileup of showdowns and one-liners is an undeniably tighter, more engaging experience. It’s also a tired, conventional attempt to play by the rules, with “hold for laughs” moments shoehorned between rapid-fire action — a begrudging concession that the Marvel formula works, and a shameless attempt to replicate it.

via: http://www.indiewire.com/2017/11/justice-league-review-zack-snyder-joss-whedon-avengers-1201897286/

'Justice League' goes the Marvel route with breezier, more banter-filled superhero team-up – and Peter Travers wishes it were darker.

No one sings "the sun'll come out tomorrow" in this movie. But the attitude is so bright and optimistic that you might mistake it for a fun ride on the Marvel express.

via: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...ue-keeps-it-light-for-better-or-worse-w511641

Back
Top Bottom