DC Universe is Free

last night tried to load the game but it kept freezing at the load screen.. anybody know if the servers were down or if it could have just been my system..?

The servers were down majority of the day yesterday, it went up at around 10:30pm-11pm pacific time last night.
So any time before that, no one was able to log in.

Originally Posted by third world wonder

how do you trade items to other players... +$!

and does the mics work in this game? (ps3)

Mics should work.
IIRC, you can only trade items between subscribers, I'm not 100% sure on that though. Ask around in chat, I am sure someone will be able to give you a much clearer answer.

If anyone wants to join up anytime let me know.

I'm on PS3. EazyWeazy is my name

I'm a hero with no mic but still down to group up.

My brother downloaded it yesterday.  Then when he went to update the game data it took like 10 hrs to complete.  
sick.gif

The game wouldn't load yesterday, i'll try it out again later.

Originally Posted by shogun

My brother downloaded it yesterday.  Then when he went to update the game data it took like 10 hrs to complete.  
sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

sick.gif

It's the typical SOE, they are unprepared as I said earlier in this thread, that's why I left the game. They got 120k new players and that with the game being unadvertised going f2p, they didn't think it would be this big of a transition. They plan to make a huge ad campaign sometime in November. But yeah, the servers couldn't handle all the new players so it kept on crashing.

i completed the two investigation briefings to get the "hawk wings" but i never got them in the mail. 
sick.gif

only the quiver and the jet pack for completing each individually.

also investigation briefing icons are appearing like i've collected them when i haven't.
sick.gif

^pretty sure the servers are being overloaded again. they keep shutting down.

in any event. this game is pretty fun.

finally found a way to free up some space on my hdd, gona dL this now

and btw, this game is international right? ever played anyone from asia?

30t6p3b.gif
keep getting kicked off the damn server
you would of thought they were ran by yuku or something
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm usually not a fan of MMO's so I don't buy em, let alone pay a monthly fee. So far, the game is enjoyable. My only gripe is the random level 30 clowns that go after new players and how an enemy will damage you despite being behind a wall or beyond a corner. On the flip side.. 4 villains and I destroyed one of them which was hilarious.

As stated before, I'm with the Super Villains so if anyone is trying to play sometime:

PSN: RealMadrLd

got disconnected and when i went to play the game again my progress didn't save, went down a level and i gotta redo missions again. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was on last night and this girl was complaining about how after she'd get knock out, some perv would run up behind and mount her.  dude must be heavy into twilight, because he had on a werewolf outfit.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Wassup with this login queue crap?
4139 people ahead of me
30t6p3b.gif
i saw 5000 and went to run errands 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
waited a good 10 minutes to get it
finally at lvl 6
pimp.gif