Deadstocked Instagram Seller

I've heard of people getting burned on solelegit.com on some sole collector forums so I would stay away from them. Look for other sites if your gonna drop that much money on the pre-order

did you get a tracking number sent to you? Let me know how the shoes are when you get them delivered 

They said they have the shoes shipped to them which takes a week and it will take three to fours days for them to get to me.  I'll let you know once they are delivered.

yea, i just got a similar email back from him for an order i placed for a friend this morning. Wish I knew they weren't on hand yet.

I wouldn't trust any site who's name consists of the name of the shoe that is bring released. And look at those prices, too go to be true.
yeah that site is just screaming out "fake" c'mon early release bred 11's for 99-109 bucks? if anything it'll be rape price all that taxing for b-grade quality. :smh: but that's def. a fake website though.

Last edited:
Sole_early.bigcartel.com, I wouldn't trust them, look how sketchy the site looks. No kind of contact info or policy regarding there business.

Last edited:
Is deadstocked legit or not? Emailed them & haven't heard from them! Interested in getting the Playoff 11s & Concords. PayPal ready. I simply asked for detail pics since I want to verify they legit with all these early releases!

Last edited:
I'm waiting on my order right now. Couple friends got theirs two weeks ago and everything matches up. Ill update once I get them in.

Is it just me or is it so hard to get a hold of @deadstocked ?! I've emailed twice in 4 days and I get no response

Deadstocked is really hard to get in touch with.  I sent payment for a pair of kicks December 4th and still haven't received tracking or my kicks.  They seem really sketchy.  I don't think i will deal with them again.  Anyone experiencing the same? Or any experience at all? 

Deadstocked is really hard to get in touch with.  I sent payment for a pair of kicks December 4th and still haven't received tracking or my kicks.  They seem really sketchy.  I don't think i will deal with them again.  Anyone experiencing the same? Or any experience at all? 
Really?  I get in touch with them really quick by just texting them.  You have to realize that you're not the only customer they have.  I sent my payment November 29thish or so and I still haven't gotten a tracking number either.  Just be patient you also have to take in consideration that is the holidays, their supplier has to ship the shoes to them then they ship it to you.

Really?  I get in touch with them really quick by just texting them.  You have to realize that you're not the only customer they have.  I sent my payment November 29thish or so and I still haven't gotten a tracking number either.  Just be patient you also have to take in consideration that is the holidays, their supplier has to ship the shoes to them then they ship it to you.
I've been experiencing similar problems. He just got back to me a few days ago saying he's still waiting for the shoes to be delivered to him and then he'll ship them out. I just need to get them in time for a few friends. Hoping everything works out...

Back
Top Bottom