Dear Summer : How'd your Summer 2010 go? Best Moment?

Just slaved away for some dead prez this summer. 
ohwell.gif

^I ain't mad at you, I worked this whole labor day weekend thurs-sunday graveyard fam and having to get text messages saying this party here, havasu with mad girls there, was hard but $ > *

^I ain't mad at you, I worked this whole labor day weekend thurs-sunday graveyard fam and having to get text messages saying this party here, havasu with mad girls there, was hard but $ > *

my @!%# was wackk compared to the reckless one I had last yr where it felt like I was partyin every night at someones crib. this summer I worked like crazy, got effed over by one of my "best friends" who hooked me up with mad parties and just got his own crib so I'm missing out on even more parties. 2 friends of mine that always had house parties last summ barely had any this one.

Then on top of that I haven't been able to play bball/soccer for ab a month now due to an injury. Having to use ur boys expired license to get into spots isn't cool either cuz dude always knows of @!%# goin on in NYC but i can't go cuz it doesn't scan and would show 2 of the same dude goin into one spot
laugh.gif

Still had it's moments like goin to FL and @!%# but overall was trash compared to the standard set last summer

edit: best moment aside from gettin it in with !#$@ was for my boys bday on a boat in nyc. we all balled out that night.

my @!%# was wackk compared to the reckless one I had last yr where it felt like I was partyin every night at someones crib. this summer I worked like crazy, got effed over by one of my "best friends" who hooked me up with mad parties and just got his own crib so I'm missing out on even more parties. 2 friends of mine that always had house parties last summ barely had any this one.

Then on top of that I haven't been able to play bball/soccer for ab a month now due to an injury. Having to use ur boys expired license to get into spots isn't cool either cuz dude always knows of @!%# goin on in NYC but i can't go cuz it doesn't scan and would show 2 of the same dude goin into one spot
laugh.gif

Still had it's moments like goin to FL and @!%# but overall was trash compared to the standard set last summer

edit: best moment aside from gettin it in with !#$@ was for my boys bday on a boat in nyc. we all balled out that night.

this summer MAJOR aside from two trips i took, LA/Vegas and West Palm Beach

this summer MAJOR aside from two trips i took, LA/Vegas and West Palm Beach

This was a decent summer better then '09.. Lived in Florida this summer and got my hands on some nice Spanish pieces.. Having you own spot and pool = win

This was a decent summer better then '09.. Lived in Florida this summer and got my hands on some nice Spanish pieces.. Having you own spot and pool = win

I didnt do anything this summer but I loved it. Hung out with my best buds in NYC and took care of/ worked for mom dukes while she recovered from surgery.

I didnt do anything this summer but I loved it. Hung out with my best buds in NYC and took care of/ worked for mom dukes while she recovered from surgery.

Back
Top Bottom