Dear Summer : How'd your Summer 2010 go? Best Moment?

--Pretty chill. Mostly work and ALOT of happy hours.
--Great summer of gloating to the hater homies. After Game 7.

--Pretty chill. Mostly work and ALOT of happy hours.
--Great summer of gloating to the hater homies. After Game 7.

Originally Posted by Chinelasone

Just slaved away for some dead prez this summer. 
ohwell.gif

Pretty lame. Took summer classes to pass the time. Got a job & lost it the next day. Then I got a better job on campus that conflicts with my school hours, yay!
mad.gif

Pretty lame. Took summer classes to pass the time. Got a job & lost it the next day. Then I got a better job on campus that conflicts with my school hours, yay!
mad.gif

Worked more than ever this summer, that's about it. But hey, time = money for sure

Worked more than ever this summer, that's about it. But hey, time = money for sure

It was bad in a sense that I accomplished nothing. I fell into a horrible routine; work M-F, go out to a bar/lounge/club on the weekends. Outside of catching a few live shows here and there, I didn't come through with any of my pre-summer plans. I planned on visiting my friend in SF for a weekend, take my then girlfriend to Europe for two weeks, go hiking every Saturday morning, embark on spontaneous road trips - pretty much repeat Summer of '09. Instead I did no such hiking or sports (minus the gym), broke up with my girl, and didn't even look at airfare or follow up with my friend from SF about plans to visit.

I'm only 27 but i'm slowly approaching the age in which I can't have all the fun I want anymore and need to start settling down. Maybe I should tattoo an hourglass on my forearm.

It was bad in a sense that I accomplished nothing. I fell into a horrible routine; work M-F, go out to a bar/lounge/club on the weekends. Outside of catching a few live shows here and there, I didn't come through with any of my pre-summer plans. I planned on visiting my friend in SF for a weekend, take my then girlfriend to Europe for two weeks, go hiking every Saturday morning, embark on spontaneous road trips - pretty much repeat Summer of '09. Instead I did no such hiking or sports (minus the gym), broke up with my girl, and didn't even look at airfare or follow up with my friend from SF about plans to visit.

I'm only 27 but i'm slowly approaching the age in which I can't have all the fun I want anymore and need to start settling down. Maybe I should tattoo an hourglass on my forearm.

summer was okay at most. party scene got old to me.
i was basically stacking cash and chillin with the wifey.
i finally was able to pop my first bottle of ace of spades. regretted it.
i also got my license back after a 1 year suspension for speeding.
7/10 summer for me.

summer was okay at most. party scene got old to me.
i was basically stacking cash and chillin with the wifey.
i finally was able to pop my first bottle of ace of spades. regretted it.
i also got my license back after a 1 year suspension for speeding.
7/10 summer for me.

Graduated from college, commissioned as an LT in the US Air Force, visited my home country for a month, and did a west coast tour for a week

summer was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom