Debate on dmp n Levi pack!

He asked which was more exclusive i go with the Levi's as for which was better of course the DMP but both were sick and i wish i could have added both tomy collection

Levi-
smokin.gif

Dmp-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

levi...but like most have said, the dmp pack wus better..i workd at finishline at the time but the one i wrkd at wusnt getting them, so i had2 drive tocharlotte, NC 4rm Hickory NC, maybe 45 mins, but i already had the store manager holding a pack4 me..so i get there and there is a line waiting out in thecold, but i showed security guard my name badge and walkd on thru the closed mall, went to the finishline, got my pack and walkd out..cats wus askn "heywut sizes yall got, wut sizes yall got?" i shrugged my shoulders and kept truckin..mine are still Ds to this day, but ive copped another pack sincethen..and that story wus BS within itself also. i got them 4rm ISS off a guy who claimed they were DS. pics lookd good and all..they arrive and i look, and lowand behold, they had been worn!! imagine how p-ssed i wus when i saw that sh-t!!! but they werent bad or beat, just worn maybe a couple times..but a coupletimes2 many IMO...i tried2 contact the guy, but he never got bak with me..chump..i eventually sold the dmp xi after i took them on vacation with me toflorida..still have the 6s tho..and yes, id love another pair of dmp xi's..if nebody has DS sz 12 dmp xi, get at me..

I found a Levi pack about 2 months ago @ a Niketown (had been returned), thing STILL wasn't marked down.
laugh.gif
but
smh.gif

Just to let everyone know once and for all...

The numbers on the original DMP were MUCH, MUCH higher than 11,000...not sure how/why that rumor continues to persist here...but, it is NOT CLOSE to reality...

Don't ask me the actual number, because I don't know...but, I can guarantee it was MUCH MORE than 11,000...

JM

Originally Posted by PN23

Levi~2323
DMP~11,000

Both were pretty limited compared to General Releases. So Levi pack was more limited and exclusive. But I like the DMPs a lot more
pimp.gif
Co-sign.

dmp was one of the greatest releases evar!! from jb and the levis pack was simply a lame gimmick imo.

Thanks for the input guys! I got the dmp he got the Levi pack so like I told Em even if the pack is more "exclusive" my dmp pack is wayyy better! Igot 2 pairs of sick shoes u got 1 pair a tight @*% shirt n dusty jeans haha! So all in all I win

Back
Top Bottom