DecemBEARD! 2010.....THE FINALE.

nov8thbeardgame.jpg
eyes.gif

Im a bit disappointed I may have to shave by Monday. I have a job interview Monday and its by far the most "professional" place ill ever have interviewed for. Its just at a hospital but Ive been trying to get on for a minute now because it will increase my funds tremendously. Anyways back to the point, they dont require you to shave to work there(I dont think ive seen Drs n @*!@ with beards, but then again Im not a Doc maybe they just have pull like that). So to all you professionals out there, should I just trim it up and bring it down from the length it is up there a few posts ago and maybe trim it all off from under the neck and jst have the beard down to the jaw line, leave it like it is, or just say F it and dont take any chances shave this @*!@ off?

Im a bit disappointed I may have to shave by Monday. I have a job interview Monday and its by far the most "professional" place ill ever have interviewed for. Its just at a hospital but Ive been trying to get on for a minute now because it will increase my funds tremendously. Anyways back to the point, they dont require you to shave to work there(I dont think ive seen Drs n @*!@ with beards, but then again Im not a Doc maybe they just have pull like that). So to all you professionals out there, should I just trim it up and bring it down from the length it is up there a few posts ago and maybe trim it all off from under the neck and jst have the beard down to the jaw line, leave it like it is, or just say F it and dont take any chances shave this @*!@ off?

last day of this.  can't wait to trim this thing up.  starting to hate it...
Final day..day 93
394355237.jpg

Happy New Year fellow bearded folks...
see ya next year...

-J-

last day of this.  can't wait to trim this thing up.  starting to hate it...
Final day..day 93
394355237.jpg

Happy New Year fellow bearded folks...
see ya next year...

-J-

thanks for the 
pimp.gif
i feel so weak.  i'm on 4 weeks and you guys are on like 4 months.
laugh.gif

2eyucrk.jpg

thanks for the 
pimp.gif
i feel so weak.  i'm on 4 weeks and you guys are on like 4 months.
laugh.gif

2eyucrk.jpg

Here's my beard from 2 years ago. I called it the 'Rasputin.' The people in my life
make it difficult thus rare for me to attain my full beard status. But this was close...

Unfortunately, I'm starting to go grey on my head and face. Much more than this pic
from fall '08.

Here's my beard from 2 years ago. I called it the 'Rasputin.' The people in my life
make it difficult thus rare for me to attain my full beard status. But this was close...

Unfortunately, I'm starting to go grey on my head and face. Much more than this pic
from fall '08.

Well fellas, it looks like my beard is coming to an end. My fiance's birthday is this sunday, so im cutting it down to the normal length. Shes been bustin balls about the 'big beard' for a month now, and ive been a world champion at ignoring her. So im deciding to cut it for her birthday so that when i take her out for a nice birthday dinner, she'll feel better about it.

So here is the last shape-up of the 2010 beard:

But here are some bonus pics of when i pick it out to annoy the lady:

Kudos to everyone for their beard efforts in this thread. Extra shout outs to jbug, VIIheaven, and ThaT dude for really holding it down.

Well fellas, it looks like my beard is coming to an end. My fiance's birthday is this sunday, so im cutting it down to the normal length. Shes been bustin balls about the 'big beard' for a month now, and ive been a world champion at ignoring her. So im deciding to cut it for her birthday so that when i take her out for a nice birthday dinner, she'll feel better about it.

So here is the last shape-up of the 2010 beard:

But here are some bonus pics of when i pick it out to annoy the lady:

Kudos to everyone for their beard efforts in this thread. Extra shout outs to jbug, VIIheaven, and ThaT dude for really holding it down.

Damn, my bad Fresh, your beard wasnt as deep but your enthusiasm was top notch.

*offers apologetic dap*

Damn, my bad Fresh, your beard wasnt as deep but your enthusiasm was top notch.

*offers apologetic dap*

Fresh u feeling jelly son..u held it down with what u had even tho u were slacking with the updates lol but regardless kudos sir.

Epic finale 206 props to u sir.

Back
Top Bottom