Define a Bandwagon fan.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

See San Diego Sports when they're doing well.

most laker fans.

anyone from san diego.

C'mon fam. Anyone? I'd say 90%
laugh.gif

yeah, youre right.
laugh.gif

go buy some chargers tickets so you guys can avoid the blackout.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

I can't lie i became a heat fan during the 06 championship run season
laugh.gif
. But i also was a heat fan during the 15 win season. I'm a bandwagon heat fan but i know im not nearly as bad as the millions of "fans" the heat are gonna aquire this year.

Not as bad really?You became a heat fan because they won the title. Imo That's the same as these new heat fans. Smh

I see what your saying but I was a heat fan before they won the championship I honestly became a heat fan when shaq got traded there. I didnt watch basketball as much then because i was 10 years old
laugh.gif
but thats who i liked at the time and thats who i still like now... I'm not a team hopper ive been a heat fan since i started seriously watching basketball and i still am now.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

I can't lie i became a heat fan during the 06 championship run season
laugh.gif
. But i also was a heat fan during the 15 win season. I'm a bandwagon heat fan but i know im not nearly as bad as the millions of "fans" the heat are gonna aquire this year.

Not as bad really?You became a heat fan because they won the title. Imo That's the same as these new heat fans. Smh

I see what your saying but I was a heat fan before they won the championship I honestly became a heat fan when shaq got traded there. I didnt watch basketball as much then because i was 10 years old
laugh.gif
but thats who i liked at the time and thats who i still like now... I'm not a team hopper ive been a heat fan since i started seriously watching basketball and i still am now.

most laker fans.

anyone from san diego.

laugh.gif

yeah, youre right.
laugh.gif

Does this apply for San Diego fans not from San Diego?  I guess by OP's standards I am a bandwagon fan since I am not from SD (grew up in OC).

My teams are the
Chargers
Padres
Clippers

Whether the Padres are winning 60 games a season or 90 games a season, I try to make it to to a game everytime they come into town to play the Dodgers.  Living in LA makes it difficult for me to get to Petco that often.  Kinda sucks living in LA and having the Dodgers as the only team in town.  I love baseball so I'll go to 5-10 Dodger games a year, even if it means I am rooting for some random *$% NL team that happens to be in town.  There are very few instances where I will ever root for the Dodgers.  The wife scored us some comp Dugout Club tickets for the game tomorrow night, and I probably will be rooting for the Dodgers to pull out the W.  Colorado is closing fast and the Padres need all the help they can get to keep them at bay.

As far as my Chargers fanhood goes, I guess I am a bandwagon fan.  I started to root for and follow the team after they drafted LT, so I honestly can't say that I've been a fan for that long.  That being said, I don't feel the need to justify myself as a fan.  Still got mad respect for LT, one of my favorite players of all time, and I only wish him the best in NY.

Anyone callin a Clipper fan a bandwagon fan is just foolish hahahaha

most laker fans.

anyone from san diego.

laugh.gif

yeah, youre right.
laugh.gif

Does this apply for San Diego fans not from San Diego?  I guess by OP's standards I am a bandwagon fan since I am not from SD (grew up in OC).

My teams are the
Chargers
Padres
Clippers

Whether the Padres are winning 60 games a season or 90 games a season, I try to make it to to a game everytime they come into town to play the Dodgers.  Living in LA makes it difficult for me to get to Petco that often.  Kinda sucks living in LA and having the Dodgers as the only team in town.  I love baseball so I'll go to 5-10 Dodger games a year, even if it means I am rooting for some random *$% NL team that happens to be in town.  There are very few instances where I will ever root for the Dodgers.  The wife scored us some comp Dugout Club tickets for the game tomorrow night, and I probably will be rooting for the Dodgers to pull out the W.  Colorado is closing fast and the Padres need all the help they can get to keep them at bay.

As far as my Chargers fanhood goes, I guess I am a bandwagon fan.  I started to root for and follow the team after they drafted LT, so I honestly can't say that I've been a fan for that long.  That being said, I don't feel the need to justify myself as a fan.  Still got mad respect for LT, one of my favorite players of all time, and I only wish him the best in NY.

Anyone callin a Clipper fan a bandwagon fan is just foolish hahahaha

Bay area fans. They were on the Kings wagon and hopped off as soon as they started losing. Then they became Warriors fans during the "We Believe" hype. Also, nowhere to be found now. Except for the real fans you see in the Warriors thread.

Bay area fans. They were on the Kings wagon and hopped off as soon as they started losing. Then they became Warriors fans during the "We Believe" hype. Also, nowhere to be found now. Except for the real fans you see in the Warriors thread.

Originally Posted by Jhenor29

Really?warriors actually sold really well before the we believe era and you say warrior fans are no where to be found. You do know that the attendance for last 2 horrible seasons have been the same as the we believe seasons.

Originally Posted by Jhenor29

Really?warriors actually sold really well before the we believe era and you say warrior fans are no where to be found. You do know that the attendance for last 2 horrible seasons have been the same as the we believe seasons.

You guys have some crazy definitions. I've been a Boys fan for 15 years now and will be for life, and I'm from DC. I just dont see how you call a person, thats been with a team through thick and thin a bandwagon fan. But, this is NT so carry on...

You guys have some crazy definitions. I've been a Boys fan for 15 years now and will be for life, and I'm from DC. I just dont see how you call a person, thats been with a team through thick and thin a bandwagon fan. But, this is NT so carry on...

I'm 22 an been a Red Soxs fan since '97, Celtics fan since '98. Didn't watch much football back in the day

I'm 22 an been a Red Soxs fan since '97, Celtics fan since '98. Didn't watch much football back in the day

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

People like Barca, United, and Real because it doesn't make any sense to support Blackpool, Hull, and Pompy.

Watching good teams play football > watching bad teams play football.

Uh, yeah. That's called a bandwagon fan. It's one thing to be a fan of a league and to watch good teams. Who wants to watch bad teams? That's why the MLS is unpopular. But all of a sudden you have Manchester United "fans" popping up on NT, talking about how much they adore the club, when they haven't nor ever will come within 3,000 miles of Old Trafford.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

People like Barca, United, and Real because it doesn't make any sense to support Blackpool, Hull, and Pompy.

Watching good teams play football > watching bad teams play football.

Uh, yeah. That's called a bandwagon fan. It's one thing to be a fan of a league and to watch good teams. Who wants to watch bad teams? That's why the MLS is unpopular. But all of a sudden you have Manchester United "fans" popping up on NT, talking about how much they adore the club, when they haven't nor ever will come within 3,000 miles of Old Trafford.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
I love how there "his" teams... and when he roots for them that's when they decide to win.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know what i would do if i met a person like that.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
I love how there "his" teams... and when he roots for them that's when they decide to win.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know what i would do if i met a person like that.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom