Defining Moments Pack (Laney High) 12/21/2013 and other info....

thanks for the info.

the homages and meanings are pretty ridiculous. 5'11? okay, jb.

Wow...Pass on all of this except maybe the V's.

If these "little changes" mess up the OG colorways I'm out.

we got them in the anniv edition, all you had to use tint the soles blue....there is a thread on someone who did an amazing job and gave out helpful tips on how to do it yourself. JB just needs to leave the 11s alone for a while

we got them in the anniv edition, all you had to use tint the soles blue....there is a thread on someone who did an amazing job and gave out helpful tips on how to do it yourself. JB just needs to leave the 11s alone for a while
well you can make the dmp11's concords but who wants to do all that plus they retroed he concords lol so retro the columbias its an og cw instead of that gamma bs and that laney stuff shouldnt overshadow them

dmps were concords. if you have them look at the box and the tag in color descripition will say concord. they are just part of the dmp set

dmps were concords. if you have them look at the box and the tag in color descripition will say concord. they are just part of the dmp set

The box actually says white/metallic gold - black

They are not Concords. They share the same white/black base as the Concords, but they don't have a drop of "dark concord" on them. So what makes them Concords? Nothing.

They're separate.
Where'd you get this info?  To my knowledge KCmo is the only one providing info in this thread, and he is unsure whether his connect meant pack as in released on the same day (I have no clue where he is even getting this idea, calling 3 separate signature shoes a super hero pack would not make sense to release in one box for one price, so the word pack there is not the same as it is here) or pack as in released in a pack with one price, like every other Jordan release that has been referred to as a pack (GMP, DMP, CDP, etc...).
I misread the post,my b.

Steels and Taxis are now looking like a cop still unless the changes on final pics tells me otherwise.
mad.gif
 most disappointing news here is the laney 5s to me.... a pack?!
mean.gif
 I definately don't want the 11s that's kinda bogus that GS gets laney 5 solo. Depending on how this turns out JB could have just saved me a boat load of money though
pimp.gif

Steels and Taxis are now looking like a cop still unless the changes on final pics tells me otherwise. >:  most disappointing news here is the laney 5s to me.... a pack?! :smh:  I definately don't want the 11s that's kinda bogus that GS gets laney 5 solo. Depending on how this turns out JB could have just saved me a boat load of money though :pimp:

This rustled my jimmies with the GMP too. I only wanted the 7s, and gs got it separate >:

JB stay trollin' putting that nice tumbled leather on the Laney's but all the other V's get crap quality leather :smh:

I need to stop checking this thread, RD too far off but I'm already excited

Thats at least a g for this christmas. Need to see pics, but hopefully they dont butcher the steels. The gamma blue 11, maybe snakeskin.

Back
Top Bottom