Delete.

Wait, so she got a DIVORCE from you to be with her baby's pops?

and now she wants to come home? Damn, talk about trollin...

personally...id let her go....if not allow her to prove herself over a LONNNNNGGG period of time to see if she is being sincere and not lonely lookin for a savior. take it slow.

F!!! her like shes a jumpoff and show her the exit right after youre done.

talk it out and see how you feel afterwards. If there is any doubt at all you shouldn't go down that road again. If you feel like she is worth another shot by all means go for it, trust your heart.

I mean, you seem to be in control of the situation in terms of not letting your guard down etc. Go have dinner with her and see what she has to say.

But more importantly, I don't think it's a good look for her to be jumping around and %!*!, yet she has a kid. Why can't she stick with dude and try to create a stable, secure home for her child? 

well i filed for divorce it should be final next month but shes telling me wants to work it out so im pretty lost.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

personally...id let her go....if not allow her to prove herself over a LONNNNNGGG period of time to see if she is being sincere and not lonely lookin for a savior. take it slow.

F!!! her like shes a jumpoff and show her the exit right after youre done.

this.

I'd dead it. Who knows when she'll want to try to make it work out with other dude again, he's her kids dad, he'll always be in her life.

She's an ex for a reason too.

she thought it would be better for her and her daughter but the thing is her BD hasnt done ##$! for her since ive met her. ive taken care of her daughter like it was my own. and to top it off my son is BARLEY getting over not seeing her daughter and her. im trying to think of him. but im telling myself we married each other for a reason. and than i dont want her to be coming in n out of my sons life ya kno ?

How does your wife, leave you to work things out with someone else, that doesn't make ANY sense....were you guys literally married or is just what you call it?

bro... baby daddy will forever be in the picture.

why? cuz its baby daddy.

she prolly lonely.

sidestep and keep it moving toll the baby is AT LEAST five years old.

Deal with her for a bit, bring up stuff she hates and do things you know she hates over a period of time, see how she acts. treat her bad treat her secondary. see if she stays or acts the same way before then nothing changed.

I mean, it's understandable wanting to create a picture of a somewhat stable home environment for your kid, but at the end of the day she did you dirty fam, think about that.

at dinner say you want a 3 way with her one her hot friend....then after still go through with the divorce............really consider yourself lucky that it ended with you being the good guy she ended its over, no going back

Originally Posted by ksteezy

How does your wife, leave you to work things out with someone else, that doesn't make ANY sense....were you guys literally married or is just what you call it?

we were leagally married.

Originally Posted by sage909

she thought it would be better for her and her daughter but the thing is her BD hasnt done ##$! for her since ive met her. ive taken care of her daughter like it was my own. and to top it off my son is BARLEY getting over not seeing her daughter and her. im trying to think of him. but im telling myself we married each other for a reason. and than i dont want her to be coming in n out of my sons life ya know?
hmm. Well you can prevent your son feeling that way in 2 ways... let him get over seeing them and move on from the situation or build up your relationship with her and feel her out to see if you want her around you and your son, you can still see her as friends and let the kids enjoy their time together, you know?

Originally Posted by sage909

Originally Posted by ksteezy

we were leagally married.

Ya never got legally divorced though, which means you guys are still married and were while she was with her baby's father?....is pretty cut and dry, divorce her, move on...why settle for all that *%*%$$%!?...you obviously married a woman who is still caught up with the father of her kid, she really has no respect for you ^^^bro.DEAD THAT.

GRyPR33 wrote:
What do YOU want?

i want to work things out cause we married each other for a reason. but again i don't know if i want her coming in n out of my sons life. its affected him a lot.

Back
Top Bottom