Delete.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Wait, so she got a DIVORCE from you to be with her baby's pops?

and now she wants to come home? Damn, talk about trollin...
so you married a chick that already had a kid? You set yourself up for failure on that one i never understand how dudes can wife up chicks that already have a kid...........
30t6p3b.gif

do you have kids ? your mind changes when you have children. you see the world in a whole different view.

So yall been married barely a year and she's been gone since late last year?

We're yall together for along time before yall got married??

Lol at OP. It's obvious ya ex is coming back to you because she need money. The moment she left you to go back to the baby father that should have told you something. She'll never see you in the same light as the baby father

Finalize the divorce. She already @#$%^ on you once. YOU WERE MARRIED! She left you for her baby father. She basically said that you werent @#$% to her. Don't take her back.

Originally Posted by DeeeK

I'd dead it. Who knows when she'll want to try to make it work out with other dude again, he's her kids dad, he'll always be in her life.

She's an ex for a reason too.

Bro, just keep it moving. She left for a reason. And she may leave again. Not worth it. If she truly respected the marriage, she would of never left.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

so you married a chick that already had a kid? You set yourself up for failure on that one i never understand how dudes can wife up chicks that already have a kid...........
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
I swear some people are so sheltered and close-minded
30t6p3b.gif

Damn shame. so the hell what if she had kids...you can't help how you feel for someone...plus dude had a seed of his own anyways.
Not to thread jack or anything, but personally, If I'm going to date  a woman with child, the baby's father has to be completely out of the picture. One of the reasons I would never get with an ex of mine. Dude is a GREAT father to his kid and there is nothing wrong with that, but there's always the possibility of something rekindling there and I'm not going to get hurt over it.

Back to the topic though: You need to let that go bruh. As someone said earlier, she went to play house and now that play-time is over, she wanna come HOME. Naw man....UNLESS SHE, OVER TIME, PROVES HERSELF COMPLETELY WORTHY OF YOUR TRUST, you're going to get hurt. I wish you the best in this situation man.

#1) I can't believe it took until page 3 for someone to demand pics.

To the topic- She kicked you below the belt. Y'all are married and she decided that she wanted to go be with some other +%#@*. Unless you were a terrible husband, there's no excuse for that. There's a good chance that whenever her BD acts like he wants to be a family, she'll skate off with him again. I'd chunk the deuce and peel off in the candy painted slab.

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

word? seeking real life relationship problems on NT? this cant be life

Still using z's to replace S's. Can't be real life.

Op, sit her down and talk to her and see what she really wants. Tell her how she hurt you and especially your kid. Then just take your time to think it over. Chances are she will show her true colors in that period of time.

I hate when dudes make threads like they don't know what to do knowing damn well they minds already made up

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn shame. so the hell what if she had kids...you can't help how you feel for someone...plus dude had a seed of his own anyways.
Not to thread jack or anything, but personally, If I'm going to date  a woman with child, the baby's father has to be completely out of the picture. One of the reasons I would never get with an ex of mine. Dude is a GREAT father to his kid and there is nothing wrong with that, but there's always the possibility of something rekindling there and I'm not going to get hurt over it.

Back to the topic though: You need to let that go bruh. As someone said earlier, she went to play house and now that play-time is over, she wanna come HOME. Naw man....UNLESS SHE, OVER TIME, PROVES HERSELF COMPLETELY WORTHY OF YOUR TRUST, you're going to get hurt. I wish you the best in this situation man.
So the child can't see his father or have his father in his life just because your dating the baby's mother? Dude that is ridiculous, you're better off just not dating anyone with kids because NO self-respecting woman is having that
laugh.gif

Nope.....Once its over, its over.

No coming back from all that mess.......how yall married but she wanna work things out with her childs father?

FOH................You`re a fool if you take her back.

5 women to every man after all the homosexuals..........so im sure 1 out of those 5 is better for you than your ex wife.

the thing is it doesn't matter what she says she wants

she already showed you how she gets down

what more do you need to see?

Wait, so she got a DIVORCE from you to be with her baby's pops?

and now she wants to come home? Damn, talk about trollin...
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Son can't be any older than 17 making that statement....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I hate when dudes make threads like they don't know what to do knowing damn well they minds already made up
A different perspective can be eye-opening, even when you THINK your mind is made up.

Good luck, OP.

30t6p3b.gif

So the child can't see his father or have his father in his life just because your dating the baby's mother? Dude that is ridiculous, you're better off just not dating anyone with kids because NO self-respecting woman is having that
laugh.gif
I meant in the realm of where dude is a deadbeat/baby daddy drama. If he a stand-up dude for his kid, then who am I to make such demands 
laugh.gif
 should've clarified.

laugh.gif
I meant in the realm of where dude is a deadbeat/baby daddy drama. If he a stand-up dude for his kid, then who am I to make such demands 
laugh.gif
 should've clarified.
Oh ok got ya...I agree

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

how am i close minded for not dating chicks with kids

1. i didnt know he had a kid so i guess its cool
2. but if you dont have kids i understand just smashing but wifing up?
you gotta deal with the pops all the time
you have to take care of a kid that is not even yours
have yall smashed a chick with a kid and one without there is a difference
way too much baggage and
not to mention you have to worry about her going back to the babys dad
did you know if you marry a chick and grow a relationship between the kid and you and the chick divorce she can file child support against you

and im sure most of you cant understand that but it is real talk if you wife up a chick with a kid and dont have a kid your saying that you are a single mother quality dude and AND THAT MAKES YOU A LAME........
yea i said it

Back
Top Bottom