Delete.

Like you said, the biggest question is whether or not she's sincere and will stick around. It's hard to judge that especially with all the circumstances surrounding the kids and previous experiences, so my advice would be to think of the best case scenario, then the worst case scenario, and seeing if the possibility of each is worth the risk you're taking by letting her back into your and your son's life. Also, consult the people closest to you, usually family and friends have a good unbiased view of how things are going and are able to judge a person's character.

If you decide to let her back in, keep your guard up. Nothing in this world is free and she messed up, so that's the price that she has to pay. If someone truly cares and wants to be with you, they should be willing to put in the work and time needed.

You will NEVER be able to get back what you once had. Let it go

(this is coming from a seperated and about to be divorced man who was in a similar situation)

she's your ex for a reason. not completely sure about your situation but most of the time couples try to rekindle that love it will back fire because the past will always resurrect in the present.

I'm sorry but, she crossed the point of no return, she disrespected your marriage left you for another guy, right now she's looking for you because you are the safest bet, obviously BD don't give a *+%@....you are making yourself out to be a pendejo ^^^bro...keep it moving, be a man for yourself and your son.

^Exactly!

OP, is there a chance she's using you?
Now that she isn't with her baby-daddy there's no support at all.
Kick her the curb though, she's always going to have feelings for him!
ALWAYS OP!
A man with a kid can get a lot more women, then a woman with a kid looking for a man.
You can replace her easy!

Originally Posted by ricky409

bro... baby daddy will forever be in the picture.

why? cuz its baby daddy.
This.

Leave. She was suppose to commit to you and didn't, who's to say she won't do it again? Seems a bit fickle minded...

Originally Posted by sage909

well i filed for divorce it should be final next month but shes telling me wants to work it out so im pretty lost.

im 31. MOVE ON. I made the mistake of holding on to a toxic relationship and ended up loosing 50k, 4 years of my life and a genuine hate for women. I've since found the girl I'll marry for life.
There's always light at the end of the tunnel, bro.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Straight troll. Kill her OP. That'l set her straight.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by ricky409

bro... baby daddy will forever be in the picture.

why? cuz its baby daddy.
This.

Leave. She was suppose to commit to you and didn't, who's to say she won't do it again? Seems a bit fickle minded...
Powerful words. After all, it is marriage we're talking about here.. Yeah, don't look back OP. Wish her a nice life and keep moving forward. 
pimp.gif

And what are you going to do NEXT TIME she wants to go back to her baby's daddy?

She left you to go play house/lover with a dead-beat. He was SMASHING HER the entire time and when PLAY TIME WAS OVER she came running back to the responsible person that took care of her AND HER CHILD.

You are setting yourself up for another let down, fights and drama that you AND YOUR SON don't need. She is greedy for wanting you back and you are greedy for not thinking about your son first and foremost.

NO MAN IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER TAKE THAT KIND OF FEMALE BACK... So...

You are either

1) a simp and need to grow a backbone and take care of your son
2) trolling
3) a man and do whats right, don't play her games... meet with her and tell here she is no longer trustworth and needs to take a hike... and TAKE CARE of your son above all others

There are plenty of fish in the sea and you don't need another mans jumpoff holding you back.

Edit:  Your reason is that "you married her for a reason."  Well, a lot of people get married for the WRONG reasons.  And that is the reason divorce is so high now-a-days.  Sorry to say, but it sounds like you married her for the wrong reasons.

/end serious rant

stop entertaining these $@% $#! trolls..you all look stupid trying to give legitimate advice.
what man in their right mind would take back someone who DIVORCED them to return to their child's father lol.

idk man that's pretty tough situation your in, but honestly.. she had enough feelings for the other dude to leave, whose to say she wont do it again.

why doesn't she wanna be with her son's father ? Could it be that he doesn't want her ?

Seem's as if she just wants to give it another shot before you go through with the divorce and its really too late, she'd really be on her own than.

Also at the end of the day.. He will still be in her life, she has a child with that man, would you be okay with that ? These are questions i would ask myself

Best of luck Op

Originally Posted by jthagreat

personally...id let her go....if not allow her to prove herself over a LONNNNNGGG period of time to see if she is being sincere and not lonely lookin for a savior. take it slow.
Bingo

honestly thanks NTers ive taken all of this into concideration and im gonna think about it all. were gonna go to dinner and im just gonna hear what she has to say. im most likely not gonna get back with her. it just caught me off guard and i didnt know how to react to that.

Originally Posted by sage909

honestly thanks NTers ive taken all of this into concideration and im gonna think about it all. were gonna go to dinner and im just gonna hear what she has to say. im most likely not gonna get back with her. it just caught me off guard and i didnt know how to react to that.
yeah right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Wait, so she got a DIVORCE from you to be with her baby's pops?

and now she wants to come home? Damn, talk about trollin...
so you married a chick that already had a kid? You set yourself up for failure on that one i never understand how dudes can wife up chicks that already have a kid...........
30t6p3b.gif

Have her pay for you all to attend a session of marriage counseling.

She needs to figure out what she really wants. And you need to figure out if you really want her back.

Best of luck!
sloanboy wrote:

Wait, so she got a DIVORCE from you to be with her baby's pops?

so you married a chick that already had a kid? You set yourself up for failure on that one i never understand how dudes can wife up chicks that already have a kid........... 
30t6p3b.gif

-----------------------------------------------

But he has a little man himself, so damaged goods meets damaged goods to become a shelf in a new warehouse.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Don't do it reconsider

Realtalk op ol girl been getting dugout by her deadbeat baby daddy for the last 9 months, and now ol boy tired of the guts now she wanna come back home and be a family don't do it op you seem like a good dude don't let this broad walk all over you and use your yearning for a family to get you to take her back.

How long have yall been married op?

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by sloanboy

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
I swear some people are so sheltered and close-minded
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Don't do it reconsider

Realtalk op ol girl been getting dugout by her deadbeat baby daddy for the last 9 months, and now ol boy tired of the guts now she wanna come back home and be a family don't do it op you seem like a good dude don't let this broad walk all over you and use your yearning for a family to get you to take her back.

How long have yall been married op?

barley passed a year.

the thing that makes it difficult that our kids been have been in each others lives for years now and all of a sudden there not. that's why i was considering it..

Back
Top Bottom