Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="L2B"] If he had people would of said "Kobe gave up on his team...he should of took over, he just let his team fail to make a point."
Thats always the response when he continues to pass even though his team is getting blown out. He gave up.[/quote]Man, what? Who has said that when Kobe doesn't shoot? And please show me you're better than bringing up that game like 7 years ago when he didn't shoot at all in the 2nd half b/c someone said he's shooting too much.

this torn labrum thing has been blown waaay waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportions

we are 6-2 the last 8 :smokin

after losing 4 straight :lol:
after a 2 game winning streak :smokin
after losing 6 straight :x

Last edited:
The reason why Dwight dont like Kobe
kobe_dunks_over_dwight_howard.jpeg

A win tonight would take some of the bitterness out of last night loss

On sunday though, that's a different story. I'm not going to watch Sunday game :lol:

Dwight talking about not being cleared is BS. The Lakers training staff cleared him a while back and Dwight went to HIS doctor to get a sick note.

The whole team knows he can play and contribute. He got his touches last night and what did we get? Destroyed by 30 points.

I watched him numerous times not run back on D and just look plain disinterested out there with the game, our "coach", and his teammates.

It's just so frustrating to watch, especially live.

Last edited:
When Charles said that Dwight should also get cleared by his personal doctor I was :rolleyes. I'm pretty sure our staff doesn't want him injured again .

[quote name="L2B"] If he had people would of said "Kobe gave up on his team...he should of took over, he just let his team fail to make a point."
Thats always the response when he continues to pass even though his team is getting blown out. He gave up.
Man, what? Who has said that when Kobe doesn't shoot? And please show me you're better than bringing up that game like 7 years ago when he didn't shoot at all in the 2nd half b/c someone said he's shooting too much.[/quote]

:wink:

One game, where he was being as passive aggressive a punk as Dwight is right now, and some are you are going to hold on to "Well, if he doesn't shoot at all, then everyone will say he gave up" for the rest of his career? :lol: Y'all dudes, man.

Stop holding on to things that are no longer relevant or no longer reply. No one has said anything like that about Kobe not shooting enough for a LOOOOONG time.

I still think the team is playing better than it was a month ago

Guys were getting good looks their shots just didnt fall last night while the home team made theirs [mostly jumpshots too].

It happens.

I still believe....

Even with Pau out :smh:

One game, where he was being as passive aggressive a punk as Dwight is right now, and some are you are going to hold on to "Well, if he doesn't shoot at all, then everyone will say he gave up" for the rest of his career? :lol: Y'all dudes, man.

Stop holding on to things that are no longer relevant or no longer reply. No one has said anything like that about Kobe not shooting enough for a LOOOOONG time.

Ska I winked at you because it wasn't meant to be that serious :lol:
I wasnt even directing it at you.

It's just a lose lose sometimes. If he starts shooting more some people say he's back to "hero ball"
If he keeps passing some people say "Kobe needs to stop trying to be Kobe Johnson and just be Kobe Bryant..."

I'm on your side when he shoots horrible shots man, trust me. Weve both said the same things.
We dont need long contested 3's. We dont need tripple teamed fade aways. We dont need ball hogging.

But isolation shots, 1 on 1, post up shots... all when the rest of the team is struggling...those are okay. If no one can score, we need Kobe to go 1 on 1. If he gets doubled, then he has to make the right pass.

If hes not getting double, who better to shoot than him? (again...if our whole team is cold).

Thats all i was sayin. I've let go of a game 7 years ago :lol:

We still talking about Kobe? Too much time spent on an overrated 2-guard. We need to be focused on free agents who can lead this team back to into contention. :smh:

[quote name="L2B"]It's just a lose lose sometimes. If he starts shooting more some people say he's back to "hero ball" [/quote]Agreed.[quote name="L2B"] If he keeps passing some people say "Kobe needs to stop trying to be Kobe Johnson and just be Kobe Bryant..."[/quote]Man, you don't even believe that. :lol: [quote name="AG 47"]We still talking about Kobe? Too much time spent on an overrated 2-guard.[/quote]ISWUDT :lol:

I give up.

(not really. just have to go to work. #countonska

We still talking about Kobe? Too much time spent on an overrated 2-guard. We need to be focused on free agents who can lead this team back to into contention. :smh:

How is he Overrated? I swear some of things you say sometimes got me puzzled....:smh:

How is he Overrated? I swear some of things you say sometimes got me puzzled....:smh:

question

did mitch do all these trades and signing with 2014 in his mind and having the books clean by then?

homie talking about how much of a genuis mitch is because the lakers will be able to rebuild quick cause nobody is on the books then and that he planned for that all along.

i say he just got luck

Last edited:
question

did mitch do all these trades and signing with 2014 in his mind and having the books clean by then?

homie talking about how much of a genuis mitch is because the lakers will be able to rebuild quick cause nobody is on the books then and that he planned for that all along.

i say he just got luck

You know damn well Mitch knew every detail of what he was doin. He didn't just randomly come up with having the cap clear in 2014, come on man.

Mitch used to be a punchiline, but he learned from West, and has clearly learned very well.

West cleared his space in advance waiting for Shaq, Mitch is attempting the same.

Hell, even West's backup plan in 96 would have worked out alright. He had Mutumbo and Dale Davis lined up along with Kobe. Woulda worked out decently for them, just not the ceiling of Shaq of course. Mitch will have a similar backup plan if Bron stays or goes elsewhere, trust.

In Charlotte tonight... This is usually the game I go to for my birthday b/c Jordan be having the tickets for the low, but I'm too poor this year for that :lol:

Hopefully Dwight sits out and does what's best for his career with his injuries while the team goes out there and tries to wins some games w/ Gasol and Hill out....

I think it can be done if u run small. Spread the floor, P&R with Jamison and Clark and posting a little more w/ Metta around the rim.

Back
Top Bottom