DELETION REQ'D

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

OP are you homosexual? what kind of morals stop you from having sex? 

roll.gif
laugh.gif

"My body is ready" 
laugh.gif

Funny thing is that Pookie replied 3 hours after she sent that so she prob thinks he was getting ready that whole time

"My body is ready" 
laugh.gif

Funny thing is that Pookie replied 3 hours after she sent that so she prob thinks he was getting ready that whole time

A bunch of thirsty virgins in here 
laugh.gif

Shane, I'm on the same page when you talk about that morality @*%#.  Most of these dudes would have went hard from the jump and got mushed and stiff armed.

Next time you wit' her you know what time it is though
devil.gif

laugh.gif

Shane, I'm on the same page when you talk about that morality @*%#.  Most of these dudes would have went hard from the jump and got mushed and stiff armed.

devil.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif

devil.gif

Lol, at you calling em thirsty then proceeding to agree with them. I feel you tho

Anyhow OP, I know this position. You dont wanna mess things up with her cuz she's your a friend, right? Not necessarily. Put it this way, friends come and go, so might as well give in to her before she moves on to the next. If you dont smash she gonna get mad anyhow. Be a good friend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif

devil.gif

Lol, at you calling em thirsty then proceeding to agree with them. I feel you tho

Anyhow OP, I know this position. You dont wanna mess things up with her cuz she's your a friend, right? Not necessarily. Put it this way, friends come and go, so might as well give in to her before she moves on to the next. If you dont smash she gonna get mad anyhow. Be a good friend
laugh.gif

You're playing it right my dude. She doesn't even UNDERSTAND why you haven't blasted her walls yet. Take your time, the pud will be there if you want it. Absolutely EVAPORATED when dude responded w/ my body is ready. That will be my line the rest of the summer, sans the LoTR .gif

You're playing it right my dude. She doesn't even UNDERSTAND why you haven't blasted her walls yet. Take your time, the pud will be there if you want it. Absolutely EVAPORATED when dude responded w/ my body is ready. That will be my line the rest of the summer, sans the LoTR .gif

I have an age limit....usually which is 5 years younger than I....this is 11 years....no bueno...

plus she nor I said we were gonna smash....I just would like to smash, because I am a male...I have no clue what her intentions are...who am I kidding....this is like Inception, I can plant those seeds 

I have an age limit....usually which is 5 years younger than I....this is 11 years....no bueno...

plus she nor I said we were gonna smash....I just would like to smash, because I am a male...I have no clue what her intentions are...who am I kidding....this is like Inception, I can plant those seeds 

Originally Posted by StarburyPtGod

"My body is ready" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thinking that age catchin up with him 

Originally Posted by StarburyPtGod

"My body is ready" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thinking that age catchin up with him 

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Oil up your body like Hakan and go in for the kill.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Kill it bro! But if you have to question it, you're probably going to end up passing on it in the long run.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Kill it bro! But if you have to question it, you're probably going to end up passing on it in the long run.

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

this.............and youll regret it for ever
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom