*| | Denim _ School | |*

NR is having their clear the rack sale.

I found some gray APC NS in 31 for $90 (before discount). Unfortunately, they were hemmed to a ~27" and were way too short.

^Found this thread on Reddit. Don't know if it's been posted already. Kinda old but still has some relevant info for people trying to figure out the denim basics...

does anyone know the difference between acne max vs acne ace?
Not an expert but Ace is skinny fit.  Felt like Levi's 511 to me and I'm done with that style..have been for a couple years,  lol.  Just prefer the comfort and roominess/breathability(is this a word? it is now) of looser pants.

Max fits like a slim fit.  Think AG matchbox, Jbrand tyler,  rag and bones 'Fit 2' and APC PNS 1 sized down.  

Now that I thought about that..makes me think..Boy, do i have a lot of pants to donate.

Last edited:
Do elastane jeans lose their original shape/expand more or less than %100 cotton jeans, or is it about the same?

Last edited:
@ century21 for the low 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
NR is having their clear the rack sale.

I found some gray APC NS in 31 for $90 (before discount). Unfortunately, they were hemmed to a ~27" and were way too short.
My NR doesn't have anything but 7even and levis in their store smh i wish i can come up on deals like others

My NR doesn't have anything but 7even and levis in their store smh i wish i can come up on deals like others
That sucks man, it really depends on location. My store, Redlands, CA gets Nudies, Unbranded, APC's PRPS, Naked and Famous, Rag and Bone and occasionally designer denim like Burberry and Versace.

Not an expert but Ace is skinny fit.  Felt like Levi's 511 to me and I'm done with that style..have been for a couple years,  lol.  Just prefer the comfort and roominess/breathability(is this a word? it is now) of looser pants.

Max fits like a slim fit.  Think AG matchbox, Jbrand tyler,  rag and bones 'Fit 2' and APC PNS 1 sized down.  

Now that I thought about that..makes me think..Boy, do i have a lot of pants to donate.

@g0lden can you compare the maxs to any Nudie fits? more familiar with their cuts. Thanks!

@g0lden can you compare the maxs to any Nudie fits? more familiar with their cuts. Thanks!
Hi

I've never wore Nudie jeans, though I remember trying them on at Nordstrom.  I think it was thin fin or grim.  That fit me well and was my style.

Maybe ask @bryanay1

But my opinion is to just buy whatever you're trying to buy if that retailer has free returns.  

Hi
I've never wore Nudie jeans, though I remember trying them on at Nordstrom.  I think it was thin fin or grim.  That fit me well and was my style.

Maybe ask @bryanay1

But my opinion is to just buy whatever you're trying to buy if that retailer has free returns.  

Never tried on a pair of nudies, worry

Back
Top Bottom